• SorgFamily

• Megatron

• Joe's Gonna Kill You

• Coco The Monkey

• Coco The Monkey, Part Deux

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
There's 30 more rookies vying for 10 more spots. Here are 15 of them. You may vote for 3 of the candidates in this poll. If you vote for any more than that, your votes will be discounted. Check the poll for the nominees, use the thread to bullshit and talk about your selections.

Coco votes won't count, but if you want to show him symbolic support or if you want to protest the man, go ahead and give one of your votes to him.

Joe, you should know that I would have voted for you but TPP took part in the Graphics's Wingman competition that I set up and that swayed it for me. You were next in line.

I'm goin' with thrilla11 (even though the bastard doesn't post in the NBA thread anymore) Super Hans, and SNS.

Dave, Rox, Peep, JGKU Megatron and Tiger were my next picks.

These 2 groups of nominees was ridiculously 1-sided towards this thread. Voted for Rox, Joe Gonna Kill You, and People's Peep. I couldn't vote for Mega or Super Hans because it wouldn't let me, and I had to vote for Bill Lesnar (a bant poster) in the other thread.

Some of these people weren't even nominated in the original thread (e.g., Joe's Gonna Kill You, Megatron, and SorgFamily). I went out of my way to include solid posters that no one else had mentioned, so I'm not budging on the polls here. I will tell you this, though: I split the 6 rookies with the most nominations between the two threads and everyone else was just randomly assigned.

The People's Peep is my homie, a great graphics designer, and a good sports poster. Megatron is one of the best sports posters here, if not the best. And SNS, while he's hilarious doesn't really debate much, but when someone talks shit about Mizzou he pulls out all the stops and posts quality points.

Some of these people weren't even nominated in the original thread (e.g., Joe's Gonna Kill You, Megatron, and SorgFamily). I went out of my way to include solid posters that no one else had mentioned, so I'm not budging on the polls here. I will tell you this, though: I split the 6 rookies with the most nominations between the two threads and everyone else was just randomly assigned.

Thanks for the recognition Tdgis I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back