• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns is a better draw for the WWE than Seth Rollins could ever dream to be doing.

Where are the statistics to prove it? Actually it was reported a while back that Ambrose was drawing bigger numbers when he headlined the "B" tour. That tour was playing in smaller cities and smaller arena's. Reigns was headlining the "A" tour at the time.

Actually I don't believe any of them are a huge draw, I don't know who is anymore.

EDIT: Sorry went back and looked and as it turns out they were pulling in similar numbers. Reigns had been expected to do better being World Champion at the time. Now it might have been the cities that they visited, but usually the "B" tour doesn't do as well. So my statement I made before was incorrect.

Dagger, I'm just biding my time while I wait for my fellow WrestleRetro upcoming co-founder and co-admin to make an appearance while we recruit THTRobTaylor, Shagamania 3:16 and Crocker (if WZ is able to find a way to get Crocker out for good).

At least WrestleZone is the more family friendly forum gift wrapped in eloquent/articulate packages, while WrestleRetro is the more mature adult forum and soon to be chief competitor/nemesis of WrestleZone

Sites which have spawned as a response to a poster being placed in this section of the forums have an illustrious history. Good luck with your future endeavor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back