Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

W

War_Machine

Will there be any possibility that this might happen because definitely in my book the Rock is the best wrestler of his Generation and a 7 time WWE Champion. He is one of the few Great Ones that Shawn Michaels has not face yet.

That would be a dream match no doubt- esspecially when both The Rock and Shawn Michaels are both highly athletic in many respects.

Shawn Michaels has stated in interviews (in the WWE Insider section of the web- not sure if it's still there) that he would love to wrestle The Rock. Shawn Michaels these days is all about entertaining the fans and giving the fans what they want. Most fans would love to see HBK Vs The Rock, and Shawn's down with that.

On the other hand, The Rock stated in an interview (again from WWE Insider) that he's not really interested in doing a match with HBK at the moment. I dobut that HBK and The Rock have had serious problems like Shawn has had with Bret, but at the same time...I think The Rock could have something of a distain towards Shawn personally...or that he could be busy with his new life as a movie star.

HBK Vs The Rock would be something truly special.

I doubt Rock will ever wrestle again. It's been years since he's even showed up on any WWE show. Got a looonnnnngggg way to go before we can talk about Rock wrestling again.

I don't see it happening.

I still keep my finger cross i think that the promo that HBK state on Monday Night RAW is about the greatest Wrestler of his Generation that he has not face yet, in my mind it is the Rock because he is a 7 time WWE Champion and the only wrestler he has not face yet 1 on1.

Well...has HBK ever faced STING?

Sting is calling himself "The Icon" and HBK "Is The Icon, The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid..." so it is possible that HBK was talking about Sting and would explain the jerking the curtain somewhere else comment.

STING vs MICHAELS would be a great match if it could happen. ROCK, he hasn't wrestled in years, and his in ring talent is probably rusty at best. So I don't know if ROCK vs MICHAELS would be as good, unless ROCK had some time to prepare and train for it.

Well...has HBK ever faced STING?

Sting is calling himself "The Icon" and HBK "Is The Icon, The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid..." so it is possible that HBK was talking about Sting and would explain the jerking the curtain somewhere else comment.

Funniest thing I've read today.

HBK was talking about kurt angle...it was stated on wrestlezone earlier..the line was put by vince for hbk's promo as a shot towards kurt angle...like when he sed a star jerking the curtain somewhere else or whatever...he was referring to kurt angle

I'd love to see The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels. I've always wanted too since HBK returned to the ring. I think they could put on a good entertaining match.

Shawn Michaels vs. Sting could be interesting. Though I doubt we'll ever see it unless HBK somehow ends up in TNA or if for some reason Sting finally signs with the devil himself, Vince.

HBK was talking about kurt angle...it was stated on wrestlezone earlier..the line was put by vince for hbk's promo as a shot towards kurt angle...like when he sed a star jerking the curtain somewhere else or whatever...he was referring to kurt angle

That does not make sense at all with what Shawn said though. He said he had never faced him, and he faced Angle at least three times on ppv, just about 2 years ago now. WZ is not always right, even if they don't admit it, there are often mistakes on the main board.

When I heard him shoot that little spot, I immediatly thought The Rock. I don't see it happening because I don't think Rock will take a loss, and unless he plans on sticking around, that is what would most likely happen. Also, Rocky is too good for his old fans, he's busy making shitty movies.

I don't see Sting happening. He obviously doesn't want to come to WWE, because he would have instead of TNA if he really wanted to. Also, if what was reported about a new 1-year contract is true, he won't be in WWE in time for WM.

rock and HBK would be a great match, the promos alone leading up to the match would be worth it, but I don't see it happening rock hasn't appeared on WWE tv, and I don't think WWE even helped with the promotion of the Rocks last movie, I think the Rock will comeback someday, but not for awhile, he's got to much on his plate right now and would probably need to take alot of time to get back into wrestling condition, I see him coming back after all the movie offers die down and he has time to commit fully to wrestleing again, though by the time that happens HBK probably won't be around to wrestle him

The Rock said that he would fight HBK at a WrestleMania.. I forget which year it was (sometime after 20) but rumors were that Vince wanted HBK to put THe Rock over but he didn't want to so The Rock didn't want to fight him. So this match will never happen.. THE ROCK is making like 5 mill a movie so he has no need too go wrestle ever again and he isn't a bad actor either. So keep dreaming

i think a hbk vs rock feud would have been cool around the time of the original dx run (hbk ,chyna,hhh) with hbk as a heel fresh after the montreal screwjob. I think that would have established the rock as a huge face and ppl wouldnt have chanted 'die rocky die'.

But as for now Joshk1985 hit the nail on the head. Rocky wont be back in wrestling ever again due to his acting career.5 mill a movie sounds better to me than 5 mil a year when you can shoot a few movies in a year.

This would be a match that everybody would love to see... i hope hbk would win the match though because he is better than the rock...the promos before the match happening would be great with the rock talkin about hbk and hbk responding...i hope this match will happen one day, but it probably wont cuz the rock has so much to do

If you don’t know what happened, HBK told everyone that he still wants to fight the
guy he hasn’t fought yet, who is said to be the best wrestler of his generation! Well
everyone, Shawn wasn’t talking about Angle, HBK has already wrestled Angle a
whole bunch of times [Wrestlemania 21, Vengeance 05 and Raw Homecoming]. He
also wasn’t talking about VKM either or anyone from TNA.

The person Shawn Michaels was challenging is The Rock!
*HBK cut that promo in the Rock’s home town, why did he wait until now to say
this promo.
*HBK said he hasn’t wrestled this person, Rock and HBK have never fought.
*And a lot of people call The Rock the best wrestler of his generation

:) you just got me excited War machine.

If HBK is the heel, he should loose and if rock is the heel he should loose.

Then triple H, Stone cold come out and make it a 4 way.

Then Batista, john cena, Edge, Randy ortan tell them to get out of the ring becasue they are old crap.

Then ALL 8 are fighting in the ring.

THEN

DONG

DONG

THE UNDERTAKER APPEARES

And Destroys everyone.

Meh. In my oppinion it would be one of those match's that the heat would be absolutley unbeliavable but the match would be average. Like Hogan/Rock which had an awesome atmosphere it make's people think the match is better than it actually is. I could be wrong the match could be a masterpiece but like a lot of supposed ''Dream Match's'' it does'nt intrest me.

Rock is 100% DONE with wrestling; he mentioned in an interview that his wrestling days "are absolutely over."

Besides, Rock doesn't like HBK in real life; Michaels was very mean to the The Rock when Rock first started wrestling and Bret Hart confirmed this.

This match WILL NOT happen.

BUT, if it does, I hope Rocky plays the heel because I LOVED his run in 2003 when he played the heel role.

But I think he is working on Spy Hunter now, so he is still a very busy man these days.

I would LOVE to see HBK vs. Rock, but I don't think it will happen.

HBK/Rock would be amazing but sadly we will probably never see it happen. The Rock recently said his wrestling days are over and if he ever did come back, HBK may not be wrestling anymore. So, I don't ever see it happening.

I still keep my finger cross i think that the promo that HBK state on Monday Night RAW is about the greatest Wrestler of his Generation that he has not face yet, in my mind it is the Rock because he is a 7 time WWE Champion and the only wrestler he has not face yet 1 on1.

He was about Kurt angle not The Rock. I read this from WWE insider. HBK was saying when he face Kurt, Kurt did not live up to being the greatest Wrestler of his Generation. So that what he meant when he said he has not face the guy yet.

He was about Kurt angle not The Rock. I read this from WWE insider. HBK was saying when he face Kurt, Kurt did not live up to being the greatest Wrestler of his Generation. So that what he meant when he said he has not face the guy yet.

You read WWE Insider....congrats. Now listen to the promo and, unless you are that much of a WWE ass kisser, be smart and notice he wasn't talking about Angle. He has wrestled Angle. And just a though.. I was at the WM match, and it was a great match...so that again doesn't make sense with what you just said.

You read WWE Insider....congrats. Now listen to the promo and, unless you are that much of a WWE ass kisser, be smart and notice he wasn't talking about Angle. He has wrestled Angle. And just a though.. I was at the WM match, and it was a great match...so that again doesn't make sense with what you just said.

I am smart that why, when I listen to HBK talking in his promo I knew what he meant. I have the dvd of WM 21, so I know HBK wrestle Kurt but Shawn did not wrestle the the greatest Wrestler of his Generation. Kurt called himself the greatest Wrestler of his Generation, in the WM 21 promo of there match. Now if you use your brain, you will get what Shawn was saying too. Because Shawn also said he wanting to meet the "greatest in ring performer of our generation" who happens to be jerking the curtain someplace else. Rock is not jerking the curtain someplace else.

I don't know why anybody even brings up The Rock's name anymore. He'll probably never wrestle again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back