• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rock Promo after SS

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
The following is a detailed recap of The Rock's promo following the conclusion of Sunday night's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. The following promo was not aired during the broadcast, and was only for the live crowd at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. Thanks to WrestleZone's own Nick Paglino for texting the updates live from the building which were compiled and formatted to provide the following recap.

As soon as the show officially went off the air on pay-per-view, The Rock grabbed a microphone and addressed the crowd in MSG one more time for the evening. "Can The Rock get some water? Jesus Christ!" starts off Mr. Johnson. Someone at ringside gives Rock some water, to which he replies, "you better give The Rock some water, or I'll kick your monkey ass."

Loud crowd chants break out. Half of the building is chanting "You still got it!" while the other half chants, "Welcome back!" The Rock jokingly tells the fans to make up their mind which chant they want to settle on. Rock addresses one-half of those chants, "as far as you still got it, shit, I always had it!"

From there a "we want [Zack] Ryder" chant breaks out. Rock says, "Yeah, I love him. I can't believe how tall that son of a bitch is!"

Someone in the crowd shouts out really loud, "are you gonna cry?!" The Rock responds with, "Hell no. I'll put boots to asses before I cry. There must be some good weed in NYC for people to ask if The Rock is gonna cry!"

Rock continues to talk to the crowd, explaining that he came here tonight to entertain everyone. Rock then thanks everyone. Rocky claims tonight was the greatest night in the history of his WWE career, and that tonight is only just the beginning for him. Rocky says, "the money isn't that bad either."

The Rock thanks the fans one more time and says goodnight.

Awesome

He seemed to be really enjoying himself during the match IMO, maybe he will make even more appearances after Wrestlemania.

I was there, and it was great to see. Once again shows that Rock is really a geniunely nice guy beneath his tough guy image.

yes Rock was full of awesome last night, looked better than anytime in his wrestling days.

The rock seemingly had zero ring rust either, its in his blood. (hes a natural)

Also his promo skills seem to be back now as well.

I know haters gonna hate, but they'll eventually know their role.... and SHUT there mouths!!!

CM PUNK IS THE WWE CHAMPION!!!

Erm, yeeeeesssss. Anyway...

Straight after that Mahistrol cradle you just knew, dude hadn't missed a beat. I've said it before but, because of how his mic work overshadows his ring work, he's always been an underrated wrestler.

He looked better than I have ever seen him, physically. Yes, that includes his time as a professional wrestler.

I agree 100% the time off obviously was a plus cause it gave him time to get in even better shape & give his body a much needed rest. After seeing him makes me think that all the guys should get at least a little time off so they can come back refresh & in even better shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back