• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RKOtheWORLD21 wants a fight. Bring it!!

Chess

Half Man Half Biscuit
Below is a private message he-she posted.

GO FUCK YOURSELF! You little piece of shit. You're not even funny and for one I am no ******. I wish I knew where you lived so I could fucking bury you. Get a life you little fairy piece of scum. Your mother should of spit you out for you aren't worth the swallowing. I would love to find you right now, I'd beat the life out of you. You think your funny? Really? No, no your not funny once so ever. I hate immature little people who don't have anything better to do besides bash on people and when they can't come up with anything creative they talk about sexuallity. Well, I hope YOU fall down and smash your useless fucking skull in. If I ever find you somehow some way I will bash your fucking fingers to pieces so you can never type to anyone again. FUCK YOU! I swear to god you scum bag I hope you fucking choke and no ONE IS AROUND TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!! Die you fucking scum bag.

Thanks
:)

Your mother should of spit you out for you aren't worth the swallowing.

You realise that is NOT how you get pregnant right? I heard you were a spitter. ;)

I hate immature little people who don't have anything better to do besides bash on people and when they can't come up with anything creative they talk about sexuallity.

I'm 6'2 by the way. Also I wasn't talking about sexuality I was just talking about how you were looking for dick on a wrestling forum. I was pulling your leg mate by talking about you pulling off someone else.

You're not even funny and for one I am no ******.

Are you sure? Have you heard the saying "Me thinks he doth protest too much" Thats you bitch!

Well, I hope YOU fall down and smash your useless fucking skull in.

I have watched wrestling long enough to know how I should take a fall. :p

I swear to god you scum bag I hope you fucking choke and no ONE IS AROUND TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!

I think you should be more careful about choking on all those dicks you like to guzzle.

If I ever find you somehow some way I will bash your fucking fingers to pieces so you can never type to anyone again. FUCK YOU!

I own via voice so it wont matter.

I wish I knew where you lived so I could fucking bury you.

I live in Cardiff in the UK.

I am The Unspoken Truth and I love to fight!

Bring it Bitch!

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back