RIP.....

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
"Sexi" Lexi Pillman, step daughter of the "Loose Cannon" Passed away this morning, from injuries suffered in a car accident. My condolences to the Pillman family, and Lexi's fans.

This is a girl I was expecting either TNA or WWE to check into based strictly on her family name alone. Especially with the WWE being so big on second-generation superstars at the moment -- and the Divas roster being pretty wretched -- I thought they might give her the once-over. Now we'll never know what might have been.

If this needs to be moved, I understand.

Pep3, I was too, though I'm a bit more familiar with her as a "featured dancer".

Was she a stripper, too? I didn't know that about her. I would think that might have made her even MORE valuable to TNA or WWE. That way if she was hot and over enough with the crowd, they could have pushed her into one of the Playboy deals.

Her extra curricular activities aside, it's always a terrible loss when a young person is unexpectedly taken from us in a tragic way. Her MySpace pages indicates she was only 26-years-old.

NOTE: I just saw her photos. A little chunky for Playboy to be interested. Maybe Hustler? ;-)

Was she a stripper, too? I didn't know that about her. I would think that might have made her even MORE valuable to TNA or WWE. That way if she was hot and over enough with the crowd, they could have pushed her into one of the Playboy deals.

Her extra curricular activities aside, it's always a terrible loss when a young person is unexpectedly taken from us in a tragic way. Her MySpace pages indicates she was only 26-years-old.

NOTE: I just saw her photos. A little chunky for Playboy to be interested. Maybe Hustler? ;-)

It was only for a while. And, mostly in pasty clubs/bikini clubs.

I thought she and I were roughly the same age.

Well, if your age listed is correct, Lexi and you would have been about the same age.

She just broke into the industry last year, doing the rounds in Georgia, it looks like. Her highest-profile gig was a ring girl schtick once for TNA. I'm surprised they didn't consider picking her up. Maybe she was too "thick" for their tastes. I'd think her name would have gotten her something (they reportedly announced her family ties extensively on that TNA gig.).

Take a peek at a few of the other threads on here, Dewey, and chime in. I'm the only guy posting anything today it seems! I was offline for a week (couldn't sign in for some reason, other than from my phone), so I'm starved for discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back