RIP Macca, We Hardly Knew Ye

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Use this thread to share you favorite memories of late January 2010's favorite bar fly or make comments about your penis.

FTS, I wanna stick all two and a half inches of my heat in your sister just right so that she remarks about kinda feeling something.

I didn't start this shit till February, fuckface.

And don't give up hope yet. We're still in this.

I always wondered what a tiny dick with girth looks like. It it proportioned like a pill bottle?

Use this thread to share you favorite memories of late January 2010's favorite bar fly or make comments about your penis.

FTS, I wanna stick all two and a half inches of my heat in your sister just right so that she remarks about kinda feeling something.

I assume the second part is an impersonation of Macca?

He's taught me how to use the English language to best project my inner cunt. I owe him much.

He's taught me how to use the English language to best project my inner cunt. I owe him much.

Ah fuck it, I can't stay angry at you, you Judas.

I want you to know if I get hit with the banhammer, that I always enjoyed your threads the most...

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1774961]At least he's honest. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I don't hate you as much as I did, J.O.B Squad guy.

Don't hate on Macca too much. He's funny.

...Then again, he is flaming my partner in FromtheBack. Damn.

I hope you get repeatedly stabbed in the prostate by a splintery broomstick covered in fire ants.

Look at Coco, rocking the Spock avatar. You tickle me pink darling.

They're both outstanding young gentlemen, they can rock the Spock. They'd better have their logic at tip-top condition though.

They're both outstanding young gentlemen, they can rock the Spock. They'd better have their logic at tip-top condition though.

All riht then. Will you ever consider anyone worthy enough to rock the Mr. Pink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back