Rhodes VS McMahons

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
I like the idea of the Rhodes forming a unit to take on the McMahons but I'm thinking that instead of WWE 'rehiring' Cody, have the Rhodes form their own 'company' to take down the McMahons, and they could even hire Big Show to be their 'body guard' (for lack of a better world) so that he would not have to be the McMahons' lacky anymore.

Rhode's return for vengeance will not be a loner one. Cody will suredly join whatever part of the locker room joins Bryan in taking down Triple H and what seems to be his growing army.

Triple H, Stephanie, The Shield, Big Show, Orton. This is one clique to take down; Bryan's gonna need some back-up.

In comes the dashing one.

I don't get why the needed to bring the Rhodes into this in the end what is going to come to it will Cody become a main eventer or is it just a way to set up Cody vs goldust wm30 even if they do bring down the the corp I just don't see the point of them in this

Cody Rhodes will not be the man to take down the regime. Bryan, Punk, Cena and Sheamus are all above him and he won't be given such a fantastic opportunity. He will, however, be part of the team that feuds with the McMahons. This starts with his brother and dad and we could see them face The Shield in the near future. Thereafter a World Heavyweight Championship might be a real possibility but he won't be at the forefront of this storyline. That is strictly reserved for Bryan and potentially Punk/Cena/Sheamus.

Okay, back in the day, Dusty Rhodes had a good relationship with the McMahons, the when Crockett was becoming big and Dusty was booker, business wise I could see wanting to crush competition and feel that NWA at the time was a threat.

This being said, I personally like the angle of the Rhodes vs. McMahons but there's a point that storylines go to far. Am I the ONLY one that thought the idea of beating up a 68 year old man was in poor taste? Dusty is a legend in the business, but storyline or no storyline, things could have been handled better than letting kids (their target audience) think it's okay to hit an old man.

Codey and Dustin (who wrestled better than ever on that comeback) could use other members in the back or bring back DiBiase, and other generational wrestlers to fight.

Bottom line, great story, but hitting an old man is in poor taste.

I'm not sure how I feel about Rhodes family vs Corporation. Dusty is just too old and out of shape to play a major role in more than what we saw on Raw. Big Show couldn't even deliver a realistic looking KO punch to the man because he is in real life too brittle. I think when Dusty was being forced to choose Goldust or Cody, Goldust should have came to the ring and chose Cody for him. That way everybody wins....Cody gets his job back, Dusty doesn't have to take a very fake looking punch, and Goldust takes a Shield beat down or KO punch to assist in giving more heat to the Corporation. But this is just one opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back