• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Review Requests

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Since I'm rapidly running out of major shows to review, I'm in need of some new material. Once Survivor Series and the Rumble are up, I'll only have King of the Ring, which is less than ten PPVs, left to go. There are a few one off shows I want to do and then I'm out of material. Are there any shows that you guys want me to review? List them here and try to come to some kind of a consensus. Just remember: I've done all of the Big Four and the KOTR and In Your House. Also, I have to be able to find a copy of it, so old school ECW is unlikely, also because I don't know a lot about it. WCW, TNA (to an extent) and WWF/E are all fine though.

Also, I have to be able to find a copy of it, so old school ECW is unlikely, also because I don't know a lot about it.

:( This would have been nice, but yeah...It's all very hard to find. I have a few tapes and DVDs, but had to dig for them on Amazon and through bargain bins.

It'd be interesting to see a month-by-month review of the nWo.

NWO....possibly. I'm looking for mainly PPVs here as they're easier to find. With WCW the issue is a lot of stuff happened on TV. I might try it but it would be really hard.

Yeah KB, I'm with NSL. 1995-1996 ECW reviews would be epic. It's by far the greatest, most entertaining pro wrestling to ever take place, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll look, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you guys. Any specific shows you would be wanting?

I think you should review drunken bar room posts.

Just type sljg&f into the search and it should bring up fifty or sixty threads of myself and IC saying God knows what.

Actually, I would absolutely fucking love your take on the Monday Night Wars.

Yeah KB, I'm with NSL. 1995-1996 ECW reviews would be epic. It's by far the greatest, most entertaining pro wrestling to ever take place, as far as I'm concerned.

1996 just wrapped up on WWE 24/7. Well, they're in the third week of December, but it's essentially over.

I'd do it, but I don't have all the matches, or even close to all of the feuds...

Is it too late to pray for an unabashed History of ECW DVD? Complete with...Everything?

One thing I've been wanting to do has been WCW vs. WWF. In other words, take a year like say 97 and review the PPVs from both companies for the year.

I'll look, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you guys. Any specific shows you would be wanting?

Barely Legal, of course...Outside of that, whatever you can find :lmao:

EDIT: Also, Hardcore Homecoming. It was an ECW reunion show put on by Shane Douglas. I'm sure you've heard of it at least, but it's a good show, and would be nice to read a review on.

Early TNA: you let old KB see what he can find. He has resources.

We were looking before they started the Video Vault. It's probably a little easier now.

I'm not looking for early TNA like the first year or two. Probably from where they dropped the NWA alliance. I really only watched often once Christian went there, and it's within the last 18 months or so that I've watched religiously...

Hmm....I know they were on Impact by that time. Would Victory Road/Turning Point 04 work? First two Sunday night PPVs.

Hmm....I know they were on Impact by that time. Would Victory Road/Turning Point 04 work? First two Sunday night PPVs.

Starting with the first PPV makes sense, as long as you have them all, or at least the big ones. The way you're talking, I'll assume you do...

Well for these requests it's more one off shows. Right now this is what I have on my list including tonight's requests, in no order:

Barely Legal
Another ECW PPV, probably from 98-99
Uncensored 96
Wrestling Classic
Victory Road 04
Turning Point 04
NWO series.

Well for these requests it's more one off shows. Right now this is what I have on my list including tonight's requests, in no order:

Barely Legal
Another ECW PPV, probably from 98-99
Uncensored 96
Wrestling Classic
Victory Road 04
Turning Point 04
NWO series.

HeatWave '98 might be easy to find. It's where Taz and Bam Bam go through the entrance ramp. Decent show too.

If you're going to do "one-offs", then why not more of the RAWs and Smackdowns you were covering a while ago?

I found those on tapes in my stash. They're kind of hard to find more of.

Ah, OK. I figured you had a bunch, and were just doing them to pass the time between PPVs.

Here's another request...A review of Brock Lesnar's career. I've said before I never really watched him, so it'd be cool to get a quick review...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back