Report: WCW to return for brand split

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
A source in the industry is reporting the hatch teaser is referring to the relaunch of the WCW brand for the upcoming brand split. There are a couple of different reasons why this is happening.

1 Vince wants the upcoming brand split to be a huge deal so WCW Nitro will replace Smackdown on Tuesday nights. The thinking is this will make the fans believe that is actually two different companies competing instead of just two different shows. Shane will bring back the brand sometime in the next few weeks.

2 Smackdowns ratings are so low Vince sees it as an opportunity to start over with a second show. There have been plans for smackdown to change its name for over a year now and now is the perfect time for the brand split. If things don't work out its not like they can't bring smackdown back again.

I'm also hearing Goldberg will debut on WCW's first show with a Goldberg Cena match planned for Summerslam.

Stinger as general manager or maybe the Nature Boy? WCW is dead, let's keep it that way. Same with Goldberg and WWE. I don't want to see another Brock Lesnar doing the exact same thing as the real Brock.

Will they have a ramp going straight to the ring for our disabled Japanese star?

This is a terrible idea. IF this report is true (and that's a HUGE if), then I now absolutely hate the idea of a brand split.

WCW was FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. It's dead. Let's keep it that way. No one wants to see Goldberg. That ship sailed a LONG time ago.

I know the thread maker is a special needs kid but you know what? Do it! Do something with this brand split. Have NXT replace SD or shit!

Fuck things up a bit.

I also wanted to say that this is my last thread on these forums and just wanted to say all of you guys are super cool. Mods included. If any of you are familiar with me I'm pretty much just a troll lol. I've made plenty of outlandish trollish topics none of which were true or really expressed my opinions it was just me being a trollish jerk. A big thank you to the mods for not banning me long ago lol. You guys are great and this is a awesome wrestling forum, best one on the internet. I hope you guys keep enjoying the product. Thanks guys.

I'll just leave this here.

Speaking of breakfast, whats your favourite?

The best breakfast for me is a big bowl of oatmeal, two over-medium eggs and buttered toast. Sometimes I just say "fuck it" and go with a bowl of cereal. If I'm running later that day, I gotta go with the oatmeal.

Oatmeal is a life hack for more energy when you run later in the day, and oddly enough Taco Bell's chalupas give me tons of energy also. I ran a mile and a half yesterday at ten miles an hour.

The best breakfast for me is a big bowl of oatmeal, two over-medium eggs and buttered toast. Sometimes I just say "fuck it" and go with a bowl of cereal. If I'm running later that day, I gotta go with the oatmeal.

Oatmeal is a life hack for more energy when you run later in the day, and oddly enough Taco Bell's chalupas give me tons of energy also. I ran a mile and a half yesterday at ten miles an hour.

Over medium eggs been??? If its a normal day I generally have a bowl of Weetabix at my desk. Sometimes I may cheat and get a Bacon Sandwich if the van comes round. Or if I'm really been bad through the week we have another van and they have hot pork pies which are the absolute dog bollocks.

Ulster Fry lads - fried egg, sausage, bacon, spud bread, soda bread, fried tomato, beans and mushrooms. Optional extras - wheaten bread, pancake, toast, black and white pudding. Washed down with tea, coffee or pure orange... dammit, I'm hungry now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back