• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Report: The Dead Man's Latest Ressurection

Lesnar is a safe worker. No one has ever had a complaint with him as far as I know. The most damage he's done is to himself.

I've also seen Kurt Angle with ice packs on his neck, on the verge of tears because his neck hurt so badly.

I've seen Eddie Guerrero get shots of Nubain and Toradol just to be able to walk.

I've seen Terry Funk lie on a training table for 3 hours after a match, barely able to move.

They might perform, but don't tell them it's fake.

You, sir, were not reading. I was talking about Brock Lesnar and the claim that he isn't safe to work with Taker. He's been discussed as a very safe worker, and he wouldn't be out to shoot win. He would carry Taker.

Also, spare me your pretentious douchebaggery. Don't make a claim like Lesnar can't work safe, and then bring up "Bag of Mush" Terry Funk.

Shit, man. I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but Pro-Wrestling is fake. They aren't going to have a shoot MMA match.

They're consummate professionals, and Brock, although a little stiff, has always been regarded as a professional in the business.

this is why i said that. And i never said that brock isn't safe, he is just too stiff for the condition that mark is in at this time. They have been contemplating not even having another match, he is in such bad shape. oh, and nice with the insults, shows your IQ.

this is why i said that. And i never said that brock isn't safe, he is just too stiff for the condition that mark is in at this time. They have been contemplating not even having another match, he is in such bad shape. oh, and nice with the insults, shows your IQ.

I'm assuming from your tone, you're trying to pretend to be an insider? Someone in the know? That's why you would use their names and say that you've seen them beaten up after matches? Well, I've read other places that Lesnar is one of the few considered because he does work so well, so, your opinion is completely moot without any actual evidence.

And insults show nothing about an IQ, that's just generally a different insult that someone uses when they don't have anything else to say. Please stop trying to de-rail this discussion.

I am an Undertaker mark and obviously I'm very much looking forward to his return. I am anxious for his entrance and the crowd reaction and, of course, who his feud will be with.

Strictly because I am also a fan of Sting, I want to see Sting debut and interrupt Undertaker. Match wise, I believe they would surprise us. I've seen some bad matches at Mania and I doubt Sting-Taker would make the shit list.

Just my two cents.

And if it's not Sting, or Lesnar, it's gotta be Bryan. They could have a classic. I would much rather have Bryan lose to Taker than lose to HHH.

But anyway....Did you hear about the man who cannot be destroyed? He's been buried alive, set on fire, carried away...but he keeps....coming.....back. GONG!

Agree, I too am an Undertaker mark, have been since day one.

TBH, I dont wanna see Taker/Lesnar.

Im probably gonna take some ridicule for this, but im pretty sure I read an article that Taker would love to defend the streak against Daniel Bryan & also another article that Taker would rather "give a rub" so-to-speak to a younger talent.

Personally Id rather see Taker vs Bryan, Roman Reigns or Bray Wyatt.

But with all the Sting rumours every year about this time, I would have liked to have seen it 10-15 years ago, but not now.

No matter what though, next year it'll probably be Taker/Cena for Taker's last WM.

No one, and I mean no one, should break the streak! Especially not Brock "I do 3 moves and have no microphone skills, so I need Heyman to do all my promos" Lesnar, he doesn't deserve it IMO.

And if John Cena goes into the streak match next year, imagine the reaction of the IWC if he was the one to beat the streak? They'd spend the next Million years complaining about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back