Report/Rumor: Paige Allegedly Threatened With Termination?

It looks like the Paige camp threw the first salvo: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/752621-paige-reportedly-quits-wwe#/slide/1

Get out the popcorn. This is going to be fun.
If it's true then WWE has lost a talented women wrestler in Paige.

I am going to surely miss her as she was my favorite woman wrestler. Also going to miss "This Is My House" from her.

Raw definitely needs more women wrestlers now. Dana is too new and so is Bayley. That leaves us with only Charlotte and Sasha. Paige is leaving. That leaves a big void in the women's division.

If it's true then WWE has lost a talented women wrestler in Paige.

I am going to surely miss her as she was my favorite woman wrestler. Also going to miss "This Is My House" from her.

Raw definitely needs more women wrestlers now. Dana is too new and so is Bayley. That leaves us with only Charlotte and Sasha. Paige is leaving. That leaves a big void in the women's division.

I think splitting up the women's division was insanely stupid on WWE's part.

As you said, you now have 5 women on RAW roster (you forgot Nia Jax) and 6 on Smackdown roster.

A year from now, every possible feud for each shows champion will be exhausted, including feuds with women who have no business in a championship picture.

I think splitting up the women's division was insanely stupid on WWE's part.

As you said, you now have 5 women on RAW roster (you forgot Nia Jax) and 6 on Smackdown roster.

A year from now, every possible feud for each shows champion will be exhausted, including feuds with women who have no business in a championship picture.

Said this from the start, as soon as they announced the brand extension. Terrible idea. Should have had all the women on Raw. This is exactly why. Once there are injuries, suspensions or simply people leaving for whatever reason, the well quickly runs dry. And the women on NXT are too green to come up just yet.

Paige leaving would be a big blow

From what i've read on another wrestling website, the whole story about paige leaving WWE and getting legal representations was false and that PAige is in fact still with WWE. Let hope for her and everybody involve that cooler head will prevail and they will do what'S best for her career going foward because right now at her young age, if they're a bridge that you don'T want to burn down is the WWE.

It's gotten murky as her mum is booking ADR in Norwich... that will be a "slap in the face" to WWE... although today her new tattoo apparently didn't go down to well with her mom either... I could imagine a scenario where they say "We'll book him, but you absolutely stay in WWE...or else..."

So it was confirm by paige and her brother that she's not leaving the wwe and she booked to be on raw next monday. She also talked about her suspension which turn out to be the same reason why hornswoogle got suspended a couple of years ago, she just didn't return the test in time. The test she pas was clean bu because they received late, they had to suspend her.

I for one I'm glad that this would thing is being us and that she will come back to wwe. I just hope they actually push her when she comes back because she the best wrestlers on the raw roster and she deserve to get a bigger push when she comes back, but looking at how the raw is booking their woman's division, she will be lost in the shuffle very quickly because they don't want to push anybody but sasha, bailey and charlotte.

It's gotten murky as her mum is booking ADR in Norwich... that will be a "slap in the face" to WWE... although today her new tattoo apparently didn't go down to well with her mom either... I could imagine a scenario where they say "We'll book him, but you absolutely stay in WWE...or else..."

Hardly a slap in the face to WWE, Saroya Knight saw a rare opportunity to bring a huge name to her low-key promotion and give it a boost, she used her contacts. Del Rio has every right to find work, his contract merely says he can't be on tv in the States until the no-compete clause expires (and I believe that his is considerably shorter than the standard 90 days, which he no doubt negotiated when he came back last year)

Didnt wanted to open new theme so just leaving it here...

29o1yc6.jpg

Beetween her love lust for Del Rio and her needing another surgery dont think she would last that much in WWE anymore. And with their good womens division now I doubt she will be missed that much.

29o1yc6.jpg

Beetween her love lust for Del Rio and her needing another surgery dont think she would last that much in WWE anymore. And with their good womens division now I doubt she will be missed that much.

I have no words other than to say I hope that's wrestling trunks he's wearing. Oh and just reading the first comment on her instagram, her followers are a classy bunch aren't they.

Pretty obvious that she's in love and he's not going away anytime soon, so the WWE might has well suck it up and get on with it. Oh bad choice of words there but you know what I mean. But the above poster is right, she really hasn't been missed and that's saying something.

29o1yc6.jpg

Haven't they only been together for 5 or so months? She's making some big calls in that post if they have only been together for a short time.

Haven't they only been together for 5 or so months? She's making some big calls in that post if they have only been together for a short time.

I have no idea how long they've been seeing each other and don't care really. At first I thought it was scripted, but then realized why it would it be they didn't have much contact story line wise.

Paige as I've said before strikes me as someone who while being young is very mature in some things, but quite immature in others. She also has this habit of saying and doing things and doesn't take into account the consequences until later. There doesn't seem to be any even keel with her, it's balls to the walls and to hell with the outcome. If that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back