• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Report/Rumor: IC Title Feud

I think putting the IC belt on him will do more harm than help. He was contending for the world championship, but not he's focusing on a lesser belt? Plus, the U.S and IC belt seem more like consolation prizes these days.

"Hey guys, I know you like Dolph Ziggler, but he's injury prone so we don't want to put him in the main event storylines...but he can have the Intercontinental Championship, kay?

I'm against this because I think the Miz should win it back. Imo, the Miz should've won at Summerslam and lost at Night of Champions. His reign was too short and Ziggler's reign has been primarily based around the Miz. When the Miz talks, his primary focus is the Miz. When Ziggler talks, his primary focus is the Miz. When Miz has an angle, Ziggler parodies it...Does Ziggler even have a character anymore?

Also, Ziggler has beaten up Miz in almost every match they've had...If he wins at NoC, the Miz looks weak. Was all of this designed simply to feed Ziggler to Bray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back