Report On Possible U.S. Title Feud

I actually like the idea of a Bray/Sheamus feud post Night Of Champions. I don't think the feud would actually end up involving the U.S. Title all that much & in this case I would actually be okay with that. I think they could have some solid, physical matches for the next couple of months to keep each other relevant.

Also this is a rare case I could actually see Bray not really going over in the end, or at least not getting the U.S. Championship in the end. I think WWE is still sort of testing Rusev before they give him any gold but come Royal Rumble time if Rusev makes the most of his next feud with Mark Henry or whoever else he might work with, I could see Sheamus dropping the title to Rusev after Sheamus feuds with Bray & I could see Rusev walking into Wrestlemania 31 as the United States Champion. Then Rusev could have a lengthy title reign & WWE can keep Rusev's foreign gimmick heat going as long as possible.

Bray vs Sheamus doesn't make a lot of sense in the way storylines are going now. Although it would be a good show of power for power, it would seem kinda forced being as the two don't have a real connection. Whereas Rusev v Sheamus makes all the sense in the world. If you are going to send Wyattafter a mid card title, I would say the the I.C. Title. Ziggler is a great worker and he is strong on the mic. It's not like the Miz is a worthy opponent these days anyway and Ziggler/Wyatt would be a fresh matchup to the scene.

The only thing Rusev has going for him is Lana! Not a bad thing mind you,but Rusev this whole Russia Vs USA thang sorta died when Swagger lost his flag match.. (BTW thanks Swagger you let 318 million people down) but i like the idea of Wyatt vs Sheamus..

Wyatt is still pretty huge right now,and Sheamus is a champion without an opponent or feud right now.. I think these two can put on a pretty good match IMO and Brey is pretty good in the ring.. IF true,i am looking forward to this feud!

Im on the fence...

YEah sure, It would probably give Wyatt his first title, but the US title? I mean, like others have said on here, that seems like a step down from battling John Cena. Yeah it would probably be a good matchup, but it just seems like a chisled up feud like the Jericho feud. I mean, what the heck would be the point? What background do they have? Will this feud last long or be a one and done deal?

Also, hwo to set it up? Have Wyatt kidnap Hornswoggle and Finlay and have Sheamus rescue "fellow irishmen"?

I would rather have Rusev take the belt and feud with Swagger or Henry or (I hope and pray) a returning Kurt Angle.

Why is it a step down? He has no storyline after NoC...so give him a feud and low hanging title. You guys are acting like it means nothing :S it's a title, the first title of his career. Yea it's not John Cena but right now the main event is too crowded for him, so this is good for something

On the main page, and various others, there's a story going about saying that Sheamus' next challenger for the WWE United States Championship will be Bray Wyatt. It's the match that's being advertised for post Night of Champions house shows while Night of Champions is reported to be the last confirmed date for Chris Jericho in his current run.

For me personally, and I don't know why exactly, the notion of Wyatt as United States Champion feels kinda weird. Maybe it has to do with, at least in my eyes, how much more appropriate Rusev fits into the title picture considering the whole USA vs. Russia thing we've seen over the past few months. Just seems logical to me that the "hero of the Russian Federation" would go after the ultimate symbolic victory: becoming WWE United States Champion.

Oh great so Cesaro is going to lose to Sheamus again (lost to Sheamus at Payback this year)?

This may be the best move for Wyatt at the moment since they got a dominant heel as champion right now.

I'm hoping if he does win the belt off Sheamus, they give him a lengthy legit reign, maybe he can take the next step in his career at WrestleMania 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back