Report: Jesse Neal Leaves TNA

What the hell are you talking about? TNA doesn't pay for anybody's travel... they stopped doing that years ago, like when they first got on SPIKE TV.

What are you talking about? They never "stopped" anything. I know a few Indy workers who appeared at TNA shows for tryouts and they were PAID to appear and try out. Please do not base facts off some crap you read off the Internet.

If you have no real facts to back it up.
And what do you mean "How does he not have money?" The dude is on food stamps, cause TNA doesn't pay dick.
First off, the food stamps rumor he said wasn't true and he told off the dirthseets for it. Now, if it was true why would he deny it?

Secondly, food stamps means you have more money saved. It doesn't mean you are struggling or poor. Some people try to take advantage of certain things. I guess if he used a coupon, he is somehow broke too?

Grow the fuck up. I know someone who uses food stamps and he makes 200k a year.
Yes, going to OVW would only benefit him in the ring, but it wouldn't benefit him financially. If he had a guaranteed contract where he was making a decent living that'd be one thing, but Jesse Neal gets paid per appearance, so why should he uproot his life and move across the country so he can consistently not be paid? Sure, it'd help his in-ring and mic skills, but it's a stupid business decision.
I love how you sit here and create a world of baseless facts. You nor I know if they asked him to work in OVW short term or long term. Therefore, you cannot make any sort of explanation to defend it or him.

What are you talking about? They never "stopped" anything. I know a few Indy workers who appeared at TNA shows for tryouts and they were PAID to appear and try out. Please do not base facts off some crap you read off the Internet.

First off, the food stamps rumor he said wasn't true and he told off the dirthseets for it. Now, if it was true why would he deny it?

Secondly, food stamps means you have more money saved. It doesn't mean you are struggling or poor. Some people try to take advantage of certain things. I guess if he used a coupon, he is somehow broke too?

Grow the fuck up. I know someone who uses food stamps and he makes 200k a year.

I love how you sit here and create a world of baseless facts. You nor I know if they asked him to work in OVW short term or long term. Therefore, you cannot make any sort of explanation to defend it or him.

Your talking about baseless facts? 1.what are the names of these so called "friends" you have? an if you know real wrestlers why are you on forums trying to act you know the business? Get out there and be apart of it. 2. Want to show us some sources that he told of the dirtsheets? I don't remember seeing that? 3. You say how you have no idea about how long he was told to go to OVW? Well you have no idea about how he was told to perorm backstage or anything so basically you cant have a opinion on whether he deserves to leave or not...
The fact is he was offered training can he felt it was demoting him. He also I read feels he should have been Tag Team champion by now which is extremely arrogant considering It took MCMG 6 years to win their first titles.

You say you read he feels he should be champion...So why the hell are you believing what you have read on the internet when no one else can. Sounds awfully hypocritical to me.

Nice try troll :D.

I really liked him as a character but he was never used enough and I have to admit i understand why he asked to be let go. The fact he was rarely used was bad enough but being asked to drop to a lower standard to "tweek your skills" is below the belt.

They are going to have no tag teams. I mean seriously, I can see them booting Shannon Moore off television because he is no longer part of a tag team. I mean they did it already with MCMG. We don't see Alex Shelley competing at all because Chris Sabin is out. Also, Christina Von Eerie could be used, lord knows that more women need to compete for the KO's championship belt instead of the same five women all the damn time. Honestly if they are gonna send Jesse down there for the love of wrestling, send Anarquia down there, send both Robbie's down there and send that Sorenson kid and send Abyss down there. Also I agree with sending Bischoff's kid down there as well. He could definitely use more training.

I couldnt give less of a flying fuck if i never see Jess Neal wrestle on my tv again, the man offers nothing in the ring. He is the definition of boring in my eyes.

However, I hope this doesnt affect Shannon Moore too badly, who does have talent. I hope TNA give the Prince Of Punk another tag team partner, or make use of his in the X-Division, as I would like to see him remain on TNA programming. Moore is the one who offers the talent in the duo, Neal brings nothing to the table except a fairly decent spear and a stupid mohawk.

Here's a shocker- Jesse Neal leaves TNA/IW, and after he gave us so much shameless promotion over how good he could be, Dizzy is now amongst the first people to be shitting on him. Apparently Dizzy read on dirt sheets- which, if you've listened to his sermons in the past, he never believes- that Jesse Neal was arrogant, which matters to Dizzy now that Neal isn't part of the TNA/IW family.
Dizzy said:
The fact is he was offered training can he felt it was demoting him. He also I read feels he should have been Tag Team champion by now which is extremely arrogant considering It took MCMG 6 years to win their first titles.
Someone might think you worked for TNA/IW, Dizzy, but a paid corporate stooge wouldn't be nearly as shameless in what he's doing.

Anyways- day turns to night, and the sun will also rise. Jesse Neal leaves TNA/IW- who cares? The people who still believe that TNA/IW has a tag division? He hasn't gone anywhere, he won't go anywhere in the near future, and you can give someone else his time on TV and maybe make some use out of that.

I won't miss Jesse Neal much. Sure he came a long ways from his debut as some random army guy who was friends with Rhyno. That literally was his character. I liked the Ink Inc tag team though and this will surely be bad news for Moore. I think TNA will easily move on without him though because he kinda sucked.

I don't think Neal will go to ROH and WWE certainly won't have any use for him. He might end up in some indy federation or quit wrestling. The bigger question is where does this leave his tag tean partner. Maybe we will see a singles run for the X Division title with Moore and his DILLIGAF character. TNA are better off without Jesse Neal even if it means losing the Ink Inc tag team.

Yes, they may get paid to try-out, but they DO NOT pay for their plane tickets to get there.

Can you provide a link to an interview where he denied this?

Wait... I thought you just said he WASN'T on food stamps? Way to undermine your own argument

I like how I'm "making up baseless facts" yet it's very clear we've both read the articles I'm referencing... yet you're disputing these things like you've cited proof of what you're saying... yet you have not. Just because you say something isn't true doesn't make it so.

No, we don't know how long he was asked to go for, but if he's willing to quit his job over it, I'm betting it wasn't just for an extended weekend. TNA may pay guys to tryout for them but that's them appearing on their show and being used, unless you have a guaranteed contract you don't get paid to do OVW's shows... and OVW isn't going to pay him because it's a school.

thought to be gone before but wasn't really, now he is gone. not to OVW, but released.

http://www.tnainsider.com/topic/9393-former-tna-wrestler-comments-on-his-release

Former TNA wrestler Jesse Neal commented on his release on his official twitter page:
for my real fans thank u again and trust me u aint seen the last of me, im working really hard to become the best and i will.

I have some of the most loyal fans, just wanted to thank u for all the support. there is more to me then u've seen now the leash is off.....

Shannon Moore also comments before that.
http://www.tnainsider.com/topic/9384-shannon-moore-talks-about-jesse-neals-release-rumor
Shannon Moore addressed in his twitter account the departure of tag team partner Jesse Neal from TNA Wrestling as well as his own future.

He tweeted, “U want my opinion on the rumor my partner is gone. I like Jesse as a friend. This Business is something I made my life about for 19 years. I m not scared to fly solo I wish him the best if it’s true but alot of hope for the new year for me in my eyes. I have the X Championship and the TV Championship in my sights. Alot of hope in my mind!!!!”

Moore added that his knee is “banged up” following this week’s Impact Wrestling tapings.

Moore would be better used in the X division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back