Rep

Okay I'm at like 265 right now and thanks so much. I handed out to much rep in the past 24 hours so i will get the rest of you when I can. Thanks!

Wait I forgot something... is there any way that I can see past my first page of rep? If I go to my User CP I can only see one page (the most recent) of all of my rep. I was wondering if it was possible to see rep I have gotten in the past because I am trying to rep all of you back but I can't see everyone who repped me.

I didn't realize that you guys didn't know I was I girl. There aren't that many on these forums.

Only because they get frightened of Milenko's creepy advances.

Don't worry though, we'll cut off his Johnson as a security measure, if you like?

Wait I forgot something... is there any way that I can see past my first page of rep? If I go to my User CP I can only see one page (the most recent) of all of my rep. I was wondering if it was possible to see rep I have gotten in the past because I am trying to rep all of you back but I can't see everyone who repped me.

Wait! You got more than 20 reps for this thread? Jesus, Milenko!

But no, there isn't.

Only because they get frightened of Milenko's creepy advances.

Don't worry though, we'll cut off his Johnson as a security measure, if you like?

Wait! You got more than 20 reps for this thread? Jesus, Milenko!

But no, there isn't.

Okay, thanks. Well I can't rep anyone right now anyways because I gave out to much but I will rep everyone who I know repped me for sure and then if I missed you (don't lie) just post it in here and I will give you green rep, too.

I've decided to listen to the voice in my head that tells me I'm about to do something really stupid.

You jackels would never let me live it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back