Rep

I like when I get rep from big names, but mostly only if they leave a comment with why. I assume if I don't get a message they just generally liked my post, but I want to know why they liked it and shit like that.

I don't care who the rep is from, green or red, as long as there is a decent comment or something there. I'd rather red rep from ANYONE then green rep from one of the forums best posters if they don't leave me some sorta comment. I got tons of red Luther rep a year ago, and he always left me corny red rep comments.

I don't mind any type of green rep but since I'm a relatively new poster I do like getting rep from more established members.

So far I have gotten green rep from IC25, jmt225, D-Man and Ferbian among the "big name" posters here.

Its pretty sad how my posting this will be deemed as bragging by many of the forum members even though they might have made similar posts.

I've made a list of those who have mattered. - Green.

Klunderbunker (4 times, I think and only 2 from coin-flip rep) - Helping him with a bookcover awhile ago.
JMT (3 times) - These mean the most because they were for good MMA posts.
TDgis - A brother hooking me up.
SSC - Because he is cool like that.
Y2Jake - Because he has fucked a couple of fat chicks in his time
SNS - Now I will try to make a 10,000 word thread praising him.

I've made a list of those who have mattered. - Red
Admins - Minused me about 2 billion rep points whilst in prison.
Coco the Monkey - A simple "Fuck Off" that made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Matt Fox - It was his thing apparently.
SNS - Made my day.

These are mostly on my current list on the page some like JMT and Klunder you can't forget.

I like Rep from more prominent posters because it let's you know that you're starting to get recognized. I still enjoy rep (green) from anyone that finds one of my posts to have some value. I'm def not a big fan of being repped with no comment. I'd like to at least know why you felt the way you did.

I love getting rep from KB as it makes me feel better. I remember posting in KB's coin flip for rep all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back