Rep

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
In D-Man's rep present thing I got green from him and that got me to thinking: which means more to you: rep from someone prominent here or rep from someone you've never heard of? I tend to prefer it from bigger names such as D-Man. It makes you feel good to know that someone who is one of the best posters here that might as well be admin here thinks something of what you say.

In D-Man's rep present thing I got green from him and that got me to thinking: which means more to you: rep from someone prominent here or rep from someone you've never heard of? I tend to prefer it from bigger names such as D-Man. It makes you feel good to know that someone who is one of the best posters here that might as well be admin here thinks something of what you say.

<3

KB, I'm not sure you have ever repped me. And D-Man...well, since we apparently broke up, I've been getting no love.

I've gotten Sly rep on 2 occassions, but no big name rep of late. :( :'(

Prominent members. It's actually a bad thing if someone who predicted Cena going to TNA thinks your post is spot on.

I've also never gotten KB rep.

It depends on what the rep is for.

I appreciate rep from a "nobody" for a post/thread that I have put effort into, spam or not, more than rep from the better posters for a glib/sarcastic remark or joke in the spam sections.

Prominent members. I'd rather get KB rep for a good post than get 20 reps from tehundatakaisdajesus6969. I'm a big Old School/Gen. Wrestling section guy, so getting rep from Jack-Hammer, Tasty, Ferbs, Brain means a ton.

Definitely prominent members. With all due respect to the newer guys, if you've never heard of them, the rep isn't as significant and of course isn't worth as much. Although, green rep from anyone is still good, at least it means that someone appreciated what you had to say.

BTW, what "D-Man rep present thing" are you referring to?

prominent members all the way. However, rep from new people isn't bad

Of course this is pertaining to green rep. 99% of all red rep sucks.

I don't think I've ever had good rep from a well known member. Just bad, lol.

EDIT: Actually, I've had some from Ferbian and Armbar before...maybe Crock, I'm not sure.

I think if someone agrees with me or feels I deserve some for my efforts, then that's all that matters to me, doesn't matter on the name too much, particularly as some I seem to exchange with on a regular basis for their efforts too.

Prominent members. I think the most prominent I've gotten are from Doc and Norcal. I did get KB rep once, but it was red(damn you KBs coin flip for rep!).

I can remember going through a phase where my rep page looked like christmas tree lights.

GREEN
RED
GREEN
RED
GREEN
RED
GREEN
RED

Good times; NOBODY FUCK IT UP FOR ME. I'm on a streak of 3 green. I feel proud. It's the holidays. *puppy dog eyes*.

Here's my list of "big names" that have red repped me.
KlunderBunker-19 times?
Blue Cardinal-3 times
Dirty Jose-4 times
The Crock-6 times.
Tdgile-Once
Anonymous Mozzarella-3 times.
Coco The Monkey-once
That's all I can remember for now.

Here's my list of "big names" that have red repped me.
KlunderBunker-19 times?
Blue Cardinal-3 times
Dirty Jose-4 times
The Crock-6 times.
Tdgile-Once
Anonymous Mozzarella-3 times.
Coco The Monkey-once
That's all I can remember for now.

What about me? What about Raven?
See what I did there? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online