• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rep List

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Some Questions

1. So who have you red-repped till now?

2. And Is there anyone whom you red-rep often?

3. Who do you often green rep?

4. Who has red-repped you?

Give reasons for all!

Answers

1. As much as i can remember, I havenot red-repped anyone.

2. See Ist Answer.

3. *Renaissanceman4life(I like his posts)
*Dark Lady(I like her posts)
*Frank N Stein(Same)
* The Butcher (Return please)

4. *Dowdsy McDowds(He dislikes me)
*A11(for using nXt instead of NXT)
*Coco(.)

Yours?

:devil:

1. I've sent out more red rep then I can remember. If this board let us hit people with sticks, I'd do that instead. Because some of you deserve to be beaten with sticks.

2. If someone thinks I've put a target on their back, I haven't. Only about two dozen of you people have made anything more than a fleeting impression on me.

3. Mustang Sally (duh)
Jack-Hammer (Logical conservatives will soon only be found in museums and history textbooks)
IDR (Met him for beers once, got a positive impression which hasn't changed)

4. BSE pre-turnaround. He didn't like my pointing out that the particular way in which someone hates Nikki Bella doesn't matter. Then BSE stopped sucking as hard.

1. I think I red repped Crocker once, and I've red repped WBL countless times. Maybe one or two other people if they made threads about receiving red because at that point they're asking for it.

2. If I really want to green rep someone but haven't spread enough, a quick search of WBL's previous posts often yields results.

3. Uh... Butcher and the other funny people who pull the double act of being the best posters here? Oh and Khalifa because he needs all the charity he can get for being a dirty dirty Eagles fan ;)

4. BSE gave me red for saying Crocker is a cancer, and becca didn't appreciate that I hate Shawn Michaels but I've kept a relatively straight record.

1. Crocker, a couple of times in 2015... I've given red rep very sparingly, maybe total 10 red reps since I joined. Earlier, I used to return red with red, if I felt they were unwarranted. Now, it's just reserved for posts that are on par with Crocker's logic.
2. Generally I don't use this feature. If I see something that I don't like, I just ignore it and move on. I've even turned the Quote Notification feature off, to help me with ignoring. :D If I have to say something, in agreement or disagreement, I say it via positive rep.
3. Anyone that makes a good post, something that I enjoyed reading. I like giving it to people who have less than 11 bars, because I remember how each green rep felt back in the day. The people I repped the most, are Mustang Sally and Jack-Hammer... both because they are among the best posters here, and because there is this sense of obligation for all the points I received from them over the years.
4. Not many people. This might be a reason why I don't give it to others either. Back in 2013-14, Nate called me a "colossal ******" once :lmao:, nightmare didn't waste many words and just went with "idiot", and there was this guy Dirty Jose that used to post massive photos of dudes kissing and stuff like that, and I had to add him to my ignore list just so that I could open my User CP properly. Nothing much other than these.

Some Questions

Anyone who makes an insanely stupid nonspam post.
WorstWrestlingExcrement & Renaissanceman4life are regularly insanely stupid
Anyone who I agree with in nonspam or makes me laugh in the spam sections
Coco most recently when I told him he's not on my ignore list.

1. KromyD - Inability to read.

2. Nobody

3. I spread the love around, I don't have particular people I select.

4. Nobody recently

1. I've sent out more red rep then I can remember. If this board let us hit people with sticks, I'd do that instead. Because some of you deserve to be beaten with stick.

I can proudly say I never would have known this because I have never been red repped by you, even if we weren't on the same page in a thread. In fact I'm sure we've exchanged a share of green over the years. I've slowed down reading the non-spam WWE threads, so I avoid most of the idiots and rarely hand out red anymore. Good to see others still fight that fight.

I red rep Aquaman constantly. Not to troll, just because he always makes ******ed posts. If I give you positive rep, I'm usually just spreading so I can red rep Aquaman again.

I red rep Aquaman constantly. Not to troll, just because he always makes ******ed posts. If I give you positive rep, I'm usually just spreading so I can red rep Aquaman again.

Aww and I was quite happy with yesterdays rep.

I'm currently repping people in a Milenko thread from 2011.

Aww and I was quite happy with yesterdays rep.

I'm currently repping people in a Milenko thread from 2011.
Uggggg I was such a massive twat back then. When I come across some of the shit I spewed from my mouth back then I cringe

Oh and Khalifa because he needs all the charity he can get for being a dirty dirty Eagles fan ;)

:lmao:. Green (envy) doesn't look good on you, sir. Wouldn't you be needing the charity for your pathetic team ;).

1) I can only think of Crocker for being a jimmy wang yang by insulting people like an immature little kid who can't do anything but talk. I wouldn't of done it otherwise. Can't think of anyone I have red repped in the past but it couldn't be more than 1 person I would imagine.

2) No one

3) I've been spamming the green rep since I have returned but the only person I can really think of green repping someone the whole 7 years I have been signed up to here would be Mustang Sally because she somehow always finds sense in my posts and is one of the best posters on here. M got a bit for whenever I was making the spontaneous 1 day returns for a while. J.J is getting quite a bit now and I could green rep pretty much every post he makes. Actually now that I think of it I use to rep Lee quite a bit back in the day and Mysterio-Fan as well, what a legend. Sparky also (Don't know if he is still here).

4) Ah I have been red repped by a few people back in the day. Can't really remember because it was so long ago but I got a feeling NorCal was one when I was a complete noob, I also got a feeling Justinsayne did as well but I am not 100% sure on either of them. I know a few of the better posters didn't like my fatal four way steel cage world title fantasy matches or Jeff Hardy to be the man because he is popular.

I can proudly say I never would have known this because I have never been red repped by you, even if we weren't on the same page in a thread. In fact I'm sure we've exchanged a share of green over the years. I've slowed down reading the non-spam WWE threads, so I avoid most of the idiots and rarely hand out red anymore. Good to see others still fight that fight.
I have a hard and fast rule that I never, ever red-rep someone for a simple difference of opinion, even when we're describing to each other the various objects we've shoved in their mother's various orifices. Without people who are wrong, there can't be people who are right.

Also, I've found that sending green rep along with a URL linking to a pile of excrement is often a far more effective tool than red rep can be.

I have a hard and fast rule that I never, ever red-rep someone for a simple difference of opinion, even when we're describing to each other the various objects we've shoved in their mother's various orifices. Without people who are wrong, there can't be people who are right.
Good

> Rep thread
> Not people complaining about complaining about rep, or begging/promising rep

Okay then.

Renaissanceman and Aquaman (there's some kinda running theme with the "man" usernames) annoy me because they're old-school fans and should really know better. But I never red-rep them because I don't really have the heart for it. It'd be like legitimately punching the Big Show. You know he could take it but you'd still feel bad.

In fact I rarely red at all ~

The only time I really red is if someone breaks out unnecessary insults. This is why WorstWrestlingExcrement has received red rep from me twice within a month, which is unprecedented on my end. I'm pretty sure I've redded d_henderson in the past too. Much like Rayne said, redding for a difference of opinion is one of my big no-nos.

Years ago I remember Jake redded me. Not sure why, he didn't say, but it was probably because I made a badly formed argument, which I can understand. I was a noob when I first joined and still quite smarky. Other than that I don't recall many instances of getting red rep, I think it's only happened about 5 - 6 times.

As for who I green, well honestly it just comes down to my favourites or who makes me laugh in the Bar Room. If there's an underrated/lesser known or new poster who I feel has made a good post though, I try to get around to greening them for the post. I remember who was nice to me when I was new and I'd like to do the same in turn for other new members.

EDIT: thanks Smark and Dowds for reminding me of Dirty Jose. That was an enjoyable feud Smark, I rate 4 stars.

I red rep the shit out of Aquaman, not for been a mark, but for not having the sense to even listen to other peoples opinions, It was me who told Renaissanceman his opinon fucking sucks and red repped him. The Austin HHH 3 SOH was a damn classic!

I don't ignore anyone because you might miss something.

Green rep people who aren't serious on the forum and make me laugh. So that probably 3 fucking people.

I don't red rep people unless they red rep me because, as Jerry the King Lawler always says, turnabout is fair play.

As far as green rep goes, I don't particularly have a list of people I green rep often. If I see something I like, I green rep it. I guess the person I green rep the most is Mustang Sally. She's good.

THTRobtaylor because I don't like most of his posts.

A poster I don't remember but it was because he told someone to jump in front of a train and I guess I was taking the internet too seriously that day or something but a friend of mine actually did lay on the railroad tracks and let a train hit him when I was a teenager and that post really pissed me off that day.

THTRobTaylor is probably the only person I have given red rep to a few times but it isn't often. Usually I'd rather just respond to his or anyone's posts.

Butcher, Mustang Sally, Dark Lady, GSB, TJ Matics all for sure. I'm sure there are some others. I mostly rep people during LDs.

The person I gave red rep to that I mentioned above gave me red rep in return to respond to my comment that I put on his rep that suicide isn't funny. He wanted to let me know that he wasn't joking.

Haiku gave me a red rep to let me know I was on the "shit list" and I didn't even know what the fuck that meant at the time. I'm not sure I had entered the Bar Room yet and if I had then I hadn't seen his thread.

Those are the only two I can really think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back