• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

remembering your noob days

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
I remember when I was a noob, I couldn't stand some posters. But there was a poster who sent me a long ass PM regarding fantasy football after I posted in an NFL thread. Also as a noob I was a fan of Luther_Hull, I don't know why, I just found him to be funny.

But gosh, what a rocky start, as a noob I burnt some bridges with that afan guy and Justinsayne. Also burnt some bridges with Lee, who in the end turned out to be alright. Actually come to think about it, I pissed off everyone except for like two people. So almost two years later my favorites have changed. I guess you can say I flipped flopped more than Mitt Romneys political views.

So, does anyway remember there noob days? Any great noob moments?

God those sucked! I mean being DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN my bro acting like a gangster. Me and Justin and Fizzywink and CCS. Then 48.7 Luth IC25 and NorCal turned me around.

Yeah, it sucks being a noob. I rarely posted around here when I registered in July of last year, and then I found out what The Bar Room was all about in October. As far as opinions on people, I really didn't start forming them until the beginning of this year.

I was an obedient poster who obeyed the rules. I was Nofate before there was a Nofate, I didn't even get noticed until I was modded, and even then I wasn't really even noticed. I was CM before there was a CM.

I remember jumping in and starting loads of threads. I made 20 posts / day some days, before I even found the bar room.

I thought Spawn was a dick when I started. My favorites were IC and KB.

I was scared to come into the bar room and it took me forever to get my second rep bar.'

I got infracted twice on my first day.

Oh there was a good part. My 2nd best thread DEADMANS GANGSTER PARTY! BEST THREAD EVER!

Before i made an account i would just lurk around here. Then i finally decided to sign up, but was quickly turned off from posting when i received a infraction in Echelon's Women's Match of the week thread for spamming. This was in Nov of 07. From then on i just lurked some more and more. Till finally i decided to start posting again in mid 2008 so i can reach 100 posts to join the illustrious SFAC. Never had too much contact with the bar room. I would read it, but never really post in it. I was quite the Jake fan. Still am. Now i try to post more often, but i find myself having a hard time posting in the wrestling section. So i attempt to start my own threads, but they usually flop. So in a way i still lurk a bit.

I remember lurking for about 11 months and never missing a Raw LD. Then I would see people say "see you all in the bar room" and wonder what the hell the bar room was.

Lurked for quite a while before deciding to register.

First post for me outside the new members thread was in a thread DIAR made (I think it was atleast), it was to tell them a joke. First poster I talked to on here was Sparky. I got banned in my first week and got KB 'welcome green rep'.

Took me 3 months or longer to figure out there was a second half to the forum, that wasn't just Wrestling related.

I still haven't really looked at most of the forum. I'm pretty much stuck on the Wrestling section, Chit Chat when I feel like it, and the Bar Room when I'm in the mood.

I have no memories of the first bit of time I was here. In fact, the furthest thing back that I can remember is getting rep during the King of the Ring tournament for some reason, and I think it was from Danmen giving me my first light green bar or something. Of course, my memory could be hazy and it could be totally different from what really happened lol.

Shame I can't go back to see what my first few posts were.

I still haven't really looked at most of the forum. I'm pretty much stuck on the Wrestling section, Chit Chat when I feel like it, and the Bar Room when I'm in the mood.

I have no memories of the first bit of time I was here. In fact, the furthest thing back that I can remember is getting rep during the King of the Ring tournament for some reason, and I think it was from Danmen giving me my first light green bar or something. Of course, my memory could be hazy and it could be totally different from what really happened lol.

Shame I can't go back to see what my first few posts were.

You should be able to. Just review your post history.

Lurked mostly, then primarily stuck to doing PPV and RAW/SD/ECW reveiws, and the old school section. The monster grew from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back