Remembering Curt Hennig - 10 years today

Fansince1992

Getting Noticed By Management
Feb 10th 2003 - 10 years ago we lost someone special.

I'm amazed a thread hasn't been done about it, it's now 11th Feb here in England, and snowing. An old Wrestling mate of mine text me it's 10 years to the day that Curt Hennig died (yesterday)

Please post your tributes, best moments or what you liked or disliked about the Perfect one.

For me he held the Intercontinental Title when it meant something, he also had a really great finisher with his Perfect Plex. He died to young adding to the long list of wrestlers who lost thier lives early.

The vignettes they used to show of him doing random athletic feats were great. My personal favorite being the one where he throws the football the entire length of the field and catches his own pass.

I was relatively young when Hennig was hitting his strides in the late 80's and early 90's but now that I've grown up I really appreciate how good Curt was at making his opponents look good. His selling ability was top notch and that really added something special to his matches.

My favorite moment(s) of his had to be Survivor Series 1990 where it was down to Mr. Perfect and The Ultimate Warrior, and he slammed Warrior to the mat with the Perfect Plex, only to have Warrior kick out. The look on Curt's face as he sold the shock of Warrior kicking out was hilarious. Obviously the matches he had with Bret Hart were top of the line and matches I can still go back and watch to be reminded what wrestling used to be. I was privileged enough to see them wrestle one another live as a kid at a house show.

I wish he were still alive because he definitely would have been a great asset to have behind the curtain teaching this generation of workers.

He definitely was able to express realistic feelings in the ring. I don't just mean body language or how hard he would fall. I'm talking about facial expressions in which he legitimately looked surprised when something would not go his way, even for simple things like the referee counting twice instead of three times for Hennig covering someone. Also, the dude was tough as nails. People might say Ric Flair was the best seller of all time, but I think Hennig was right behind him at least, seeing the way he would consistently absorb punishment from running into steel posts and turnbuckles.

Memories of Henning?
Greatest IC Champion in history
The Perfect Plex: one of my favorite finishers ever
Feud with Michaels in 93: really liked the RAW brawl outside
Flair/Perfect/Brain in WWF: focal point of WWF tv in my favorite year ever
The face turn with Savage, Survivor Series match, and farewell match with Flair
2002 return run: enjoyable, got to see one last run
Wrestling CLINIC with Bret at Summerslam 1991: nothing more needs to be said about this match

The vignettes that lead up to his debut. Throwing himself a touchdown is the one that stands out most, but I think there was one for every sport.

His "1st" loss was to the Barber when he hit his head on the ring post.
He always swiped at and hit his gum that he spit out before a match.
He always caught the towel he would throw behind his back.
When commentating, he would flip his pencil and catch it properly every time.
"Now you're gonna see a Perfect Plex!"
His theme song was also the shit.
Even Rap is Crap was entertaining.

He was definitely the best choice for Mr. Perfect, too bad he indulged in the nose candy a little too much.

FOOTBALL VIGNETTE

I'm admitting my age with this, but my earliest memory of Curt Hennig was when he was AWA Tag Team Champion with Scott Hall. A lot of people also forget that Hennig was AWA World Champion in 1987 and 1988, until he lost it to Jerry Lawler in Memphis.

When he first came to the WWF later that year, I hated the "Mr. Perfect" gimmick. I kept wondering why Vince couldn't just let him be "Curt Hennig". It later grew on me though. My favorite memory from that early WWF period as when he smashed the WWF World title belt with a hammer on Saturday Night's Main Event.

In the early 1990's, he got his first run as I-C champion. I remember watching Kerry Von Erich beat him for the title at SummerSlam 1990, then Curt winning it back with a little help from Ted DiBiase. His matches against Bret Hart in 1991 were classics.

Injuries sidelined him for most of 1992, but he stayed on TV as Ric Flair's manager. When he replaced Ultimate Warrior as Randy Savage's partner for Survivor Series, I was shocked.

It was sad to see him used as a jobber in his last WWF run in 2002. I thought he deserved a better capstone on his career.

Do you guys really want the truth? Can you handle the truth? Here it is.. Curt was very overrated. History shows he never won the world championship. Revisionist history has so many "mr. perfect" fanboys who claim how great he was but its not the facts. Curt was an athletic guy sure, I wont deny that but as we all know it takes more than that to be a star. Shelton Benjamin , John Morrison are way better athletes that Curt Henning. Curt played sports but he didnt have pure athleticism. Curt was well liked by most of the "boys in the locker room" because Curt was a known party guy who buddied up with guys. He was well liked so he gets all this credit by most of the wrestlers from the 80's and 90's.

But Vince never put that world title on him for a reason. He had a style in the ring that was very showy/flashy. Curt would do that spot in the match where he would grab the rope and somebody would kick him and he would flop completely over in the air. I saw him do that so many times. It looks so fake. It takes credibility away when a wrestler does the same move every match. Like flair going to the top rope and getting caught and taking the back drop. All I am saying is that Hennig never evolved and took that next step. I know some people will say he got injured and it hurt him but he went to wcw and got lost in the shuffle. Nobody cared about him in the wcw. If he was so good why was he getting weak reactions in wcw and being placed in lame rap is crap gimmicks. He wasnt this mythical athlete performer ppl say he was. The man was a drug addict and he died of cocaine, thats just the facts. Far from "perfect".

Henning's passing, like so many others, came young and was due to drug abuse. Unlike many former stars who suffered the long term consequences of steroid abuse, Henning's vice was recreational drugs. We all wait for the news story confirming a similair end to Scott Hall.

As for "Henning Moments", the first that stands out was his World Title Win, 1987 vs Nick Bockwinkle. I'd been watching Henning in the tag ranks as a pretty boy good guy character for about a year, found him to be athletic but nothing special, but he impressed me both with how great the actual match was (and subsequent re match) but also moving forward he was an effective jerk on the mic.

I always thought the Mr Perfect Character was too cartoonish, especially the cheeesy vignettes circa 1993 when they were trying to make him a fan fave. The character itself wasnt designed to be a good guy and Henning didnt have the charisma to pull it off. He was much better as a smirking, arrogant, cowardly heel. His feud with Brett Hart and time as Ric Flair's manager were probably my fav moments from his era.

His initial WCW run was ery good, the double turn at War Games and two very good very good matches vs Flair on PPV (one in which Flair continued to wrestle after breaking his ankle) were very good. Soon, wether it was politics or his own vices catching up to him, he was back burnered despite his NwO affiliation. From Aug 97- Dec 97 Henning was excellent. Regardless of the reason he was downplayed significantly after that. Still, when he did appear for random matches against Hart & Flair among others, usually putting them over, he worked hard and delivered very good matches. I had high hopes after his hiatus when he returned at Starrcade 98 but again, great intro leading to a short burst and not much else. I give him credit for working as hard as he did to make the Cowboy Gimmick work during the "Rap Is Crap" days in 99 but that was hardly a high light.

In the end he was a good wrestler, solid performer, MUCH better heel than good guy, who could have contributed more if he had been booked better (in both WWE & WCW) but ultimately his career ended too soon and with much unfinished business due to his own vices.

I loved Perfect, fantastic athlete, had the look and charisma, just had it all. Even though Lex Luger got it as a nickname in WCW I truly believe Hennig was the Total Package of professional wrestling.

In tribute I want to put up a classic vs Bret Hart. The 1991 IC Title match was what cemented me as a bret Hart mark for life, but I actually believe this match was the better match:

[YOUTUBE]bnlkt1JJktw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]YTnZJbvWaUI[/YOUTUBE]

As a child who became a fan of wrestling through the WWF in the late 80's/early 90's. Mr. Perfect along with Demolition and The Ultimate Warrior were my favorite wrestlers. In particular, Perfect was the first heel that I liked which at around age 8 is pretty remarkable. It started with his finisher. The Perfect Plex was something so different for the time, so quick and just looked well..... perfect. From there his towel toss and gum slap were things that I just thought were the coolest things ever back then. And lets not forget the theme music. One of the best themes from back in the day that was instantly recognizable and drew a responce within seconds of hearing it.

Perfect was a rare breed of wrestlers who had an incredible natural ability to make it all appear so seamless in and out of the ring. He could sell the shit out of any match he was involved in, and he was generous in terms of giving the shine to younger up and comers. He and Bret Hart put on a few wrestling clinics, and truly paved the way for the so-called "smaller" guys to be legitimate title holders.
The Mr. Perfect character was so well-rounded, that when he said he was "perfect", he really could make you believe it. The vignettes were classic, as were the little tricks he could pull off like spitting out the gum and swatting it with his hand. He was cocky and arrogant, which are trademark heel traits. He could also be intense, vicious and unrelenting. He also had tremendous talent as a ringside commentator, which he doesn't always get a lot of credit for. He was fast on his feet and fast with his wit.
To me it will always be a damn shame that his final comeback in the WWE will only be known for the trouble he got into with his personal demons and with a young Brock Lesnar. He could have contributed so much more had he not succumbed to drugs at such a young age.

Man, this does suck to think about. One of my absolute favorites in the wrestling world EVER. Those vignettes where he was chumming it up with sports stars like Wade Boggs were great. I hate using the cliche, but Curt Hennig is a very accurate definition of someone who was taken from us way too soon.

Here are some of my favorite moments ever in the career of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig:

His World Title victory over Nick Bockwinkel in the AWA.: This was where the roots of the Mr. Perfect character had started. I wish he had a WWF World Title reign as well as a WCW one to match this, but just the same, the record books show that Mr. Perfect was indeed a former World Champion and nothing could change that.

Destroying Hulk Hogan's WWF World Championship belt on Saturday Night's Main Event: Classic stuff. After Hogan's count out loss against The Genius, Mr. Perfect took advantage of the situation and humiliated Hogan in an absolutely classic and I might add to pardon the pun, perfect sense. The Hogan-Mr. Perfect feud was WAY too short in my view, but for the time it lasted it was fun. Loved every moment.

His WWF Intercontinental Championship Reigns: Following the Ultimate Warrior's vacating of his the Intercontinental Championship following his defeating Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania VI, it was time for someone to step up and take the strap. Well, there was no one more suitable than Mr. Perfect to do so. Both of his IC Championship wins over Tito Santana and Kerry Von Erich respectively were classic moments. No disrespect to the legend of The Texas Tornado but in a lot of ways I wish this has been one straight reign for Perfect. However, things worked out well in a storyline sense, and Mr. Perfect is arguably the 90s greatest Intercontinental Champion. His SummerSlam 1991 loss against Bret Hart was one of his greatest moments in his career, despite his being on the receiving end of defeat. As we know, he wasn't even in the best of health either, and he still made this match happen. Major praise is due to such a feat. And it then led to Perfect's time as Ric Flair's cornerman.

1992 Face Turn: It was a shock to see Perfect jump to the side of fan favorite, but man was it classic. Not taking any further condescension from Bobby Heenan, Perfect just let loose on his former manager and as a way to account for The Ultimate Warrior's real life departure from the WWF, Perfect found himself on Randy Savage's side when Savage's feud with Ric Flair (and a newly added Razor Ramon) reached its fever pitch. The loser leaves town match with Flair that followed a couple of months later was a great send off to end Flair's first WWF stint.

His First Year in WCW: While he couldn't use the moniker of "Mr. Perfect" for legal reasons. This was still Hennig in all his glory. From the get go he found himself in the mix with WCW's big time players like the nWo, Diamond Dallas Page, and Ric Flair. His being offered a spot in the Four Horsemen was great. In some ways, I wish he had actually been a legit member, because his entry into the group could have given them some more life. However, the swerve and betrayal of Ric Flair was classic. Just because of the skit that followed with Hennig desecrating Flair's robe and talking about the "spot" he was offered by Arn Anderson to join the group. He even managed to run well with the US Title, and was a solid World Title contender, it's just too bad he never earned the Big Gold Belt. I also want to give an honorable mention to The West Texas Redneck angle, that was amusing. I wasn't as into WCW by that point, but I couldn't help but laugh. Hennig did his best with a less than great situation/angle.

2002 WWF Return: Now this one I was on the edge of my seat for, it was announced well in advance that Perfect was returning to the WWF, for the Royal Rumble. However, I thought it was just a one time deal and that it would be eliminated and that would be that. However, I was glad to see that I was wrong, Perfect was a late entry and he hung on rather respectably. It's just too bad that the stint was brief and that personal issues made their way into his early departure. I choose not to get into the specifics of the behind the scenes stuff, this is not the optimal forum to discuss this in my view. Thankfully, his accolades and accomplishments would be acknowledged five years later with his induction into the 2007 WWE Hall Of Fame class.

The only thing I could say I disliked about Hennig's career, was that it was plagued with injury and his untimely death. I don't believe (again just my opinion, I'm not stating fact) that politics ever played into anything regarding Hennig's fortunes in the company. I feel that his having so many back injuries, and the wear and tear that followed affected his chances of earning the WWF World Title. It's also unfortunate that substance use was a factor in his life, because he was such a great marvel of athleticism and charisma. But I'll say this, I am grateful for the time he was in this world to entertain and make wrestling a staple of my childhood growing up. It's hard to believe it's been ten years since his passing, and things really aren't the same without him.

Used to rent VHS pay per views when I was about 12. Back then though, I didn't appreciate heels. I've gotten re-interested and rewatched all the Golden Era Pay Per Views in the last year or so. Mr Perfect is definitely one of my favorites to watch. As many have said he was quite simply the best technical wrestler. The things like the neck breaker flip he used to do when the opponent sitting in the center of the ring.

Possibly my favorite Perfect moment is when he Perfect Plexed Hogan at the 1990 rumble. Perfect lost of course but to see him execute that move on hogan who is a huge man, was quite the sight.

Always will remember as a kid watching Perfect spit his gum and hit it with his hand. Definitely used to try to do that when I was younger. Shit was hard.

Loved seeing that in 2002 he still looked pretty darn good in the ring. Also loved that he was always associated with Heenan and Flair in the golden era. Those 3 were the best trio heels ever in my opinion. Their interview after Flair won the 92 rumble was out of this world hilarious.

Seeing Mr Perfect wrestle literally makes my day better.

Do you guys really want the truth? Can you handle the truth? Here it is.. Curt was very overrated. History shows he never won the world championship. Revisionist history has so many "mr. perfect" fanboys who claim how great he was but its not the facts. Curt was an athletic guy sure, I wont deny that but as we all know it takes more than that to be a star. Shelton Benjamin , John Morrison are way better athletes that Curt Henning. Curt played sports but he didnt have pure athleticism. Curt was well liked by most of the "boys in the locker room" because Curt was a known party guy who buddied up with guys. He was well liked so he gets all this credit by most of the wrestlers from the 80's and 90's.

But Vince never put that world title on him for a reason. He had a style in the ring that was very showy/flashy. Curt would do that spot in the match where he would grab the rope and somebody would kick him and he would flop completely over in the air. I saw him do that so many times. It looks so fake. It takes credibility away when a wrestler does the same move every match. Like flair going to the top rope and getting caught and taking the back drop. All I am saying is that Hennig never evolved and took that next step. I know some people will say he got injured and it hurt him but he went to wcw and got lost in the shuffle. Nobody cared about him in the wcw. If he was so good why was he getting weak reactions in wcw and being placed in lame rap is crap gimmicks. He wasnt this mythical athlete performer ppl say he was. The man was a drug addict and he died of cocaine, thats just the facts. Far from "perfect".

There is an element of truth in some of this, and some that makes my blood boil....

Curt Hennig wasn't a perfect man... that much was clear but the reality is you don't know he was an addict, he may well have been a heavy recreational user, but you cannot state he had "a problem" without facts to back it up.

There are some aspects about Hennig that put him below guys like Rick Rude on the "should have been champ" totem for me, most notably the hiatus' he took once his back was fixed. He was one of those who controversially collected on a Lloyds of London policy, getting full salary as "retired" only to then come back once it ran out. He was not the only one to be sure, but he COULD have been in the ring more often and for longer than he was.

When compared to Rude, as a heel he was also slightly lower on that totem. In Rude you had a guy who could get heat with anyone and was dedicated to heeldom, if you want a heel champion then you want him to be ALL bad. Hennig was happy to flip flop for much of his career post SS91 and it hurt him, had he stayed either side he would have had a much greater chance of success.

BUT

Hennig was certainly not overrated as a ring worker, indeed if the spot you refer to was "fake" then Dolph Ziggler has no place in a ring today or even near one...that guy oversells to the point of ridicule.

Perhaps my favourite moments of his (although I hated him for it at the time) was the Rumble where he dropkicked Davey Boy off the top to eliminate him. It showed he had more to his game than he showed.

He was also a very tenacious guy, the back injury he did get would have crippled most guys, some say his "quick tap" to Bret ruined the match... it was the only reason the match could take place. BUT as I said earlier, it wasn't "career ending" as he tried to make out it was but him doing that favour, when he could have taken a HBK and just handed it over was gutsy and another high point.

But my favourite moment of all... was during that last WWE run when I can say I actually got to see him wrestle on a UK tour - sadly he was fired for what went down on the plane home and was dead months later but even on a UK show, he was hitting the gum, throwing the towel and absolutely Mr. Perfect, I never got to see Rick Rude live - I did Curt Hennig....and I'm glad I did.

Do you guys really want the truth? Can you handle the truth? Here it is.. Curt was very overrated. History shows he never won the world championship.

Just because he never won the WWF or WCW World Championships doesn't nullify his status as a former World Champion. Sure, the AWA was not at the same level it once was in days past when Hennig won the World Title, but just the same he is still a former World Champion. Let's not be so selective and biased that we won't recognize the storylines and angles of defunct organizations, especially one that had the track record of the AWA. Because they did have a cable deal with ESPN back during Hennig's reign, therefore they were a regular fixture on television. Even though the best days were behind the organization as a whole.

Revisionist history has so many "mr. perfect" fanboys who claim how great he was but its not the facts. Curt was an athletic guy sure, I wont deny that but as we all know it takes more than that to be a star. Shelton Benjamin , John Morrison are way better athletes that Curt Henning. Curt played sports but he didnt have pure athleticism. Curt was well liked by most of the "boys in the locker room" because Curt was a known party guy who buddied up with guys. He was well liked so he gets all this credit by most of the wrestlers from the 80's and 90's.

I'd say that the behind the scenes conjecture belongs nowhere in this thread, yes I know the character "Mr. Perfect" was a far cry from who Curt Hennig actually was. But then again, let's not forget Steve Austin has gone to court for domestic abuse and has been found guilty of said crimes, Hulk Hogan has been caught on camera having sex with another man's wife, Chris Benoit went and offed himself and his family. And that's just wrestling we're talking about, let's not forget that other athletes that participate in sports vice sports entertainment/pro wrestling have had their controversies. For example, Mike Tyson, convicted rapist, and of course Lawrence Taylor known just as much for his drug fixation as opposed to his accomplished time on the gridiron. Bottom line is this, the rational thinking fans who just want to be entertained have the intelligence to know that Curt Hennig was far from perfect, but I would like to hope that people who grew up watching Mr. Perfect and are adults now would have the sense to know such. That doesn't take anything away from his place in wrestling history.

But Vince never put that world title on him for a reason. He had a style in the ring that was very showy/flashy. Curt would do that spot in the match where he would grab the rope and somebody would kick him and he would flop completely over in the air. I saw him do that so many times. It looks so fake. It takes credibility away when a wrestler does the same move every match. Like flair going to the top rope and getting caught and taking the back drop. All I am saying is that Hennig never evolved and took that next step.

I have to disagree, I know Perfect had his formula. But c'mon who didn't? Hogan=bodyslams, backrakes, the occasional suplex, clothesline, a kick to the face and a legdrop. Pretty formulaic, if I said so, showy/flashy, very. Bret Hart, he had a formula too, the russian legsweep, European uppercuts, elbow from the second rope. Now while I will concede he was very versatile and didn't end every match with the Sharpshooter, he was pretty relegated to a formula as well. Hennig could have been in that role had he stayed healthier and didn't have the personal demons he had. Just an opinion, and while I will admit that I'm not in agreement with your statement regarding Vince's not putting the title on Hennig, I will admit you present a good argument. Although I still find your dismissal of his AWA World Title reign very glaring.

I know some people will say he got injured and it hurt him but he went to wcw and got lost in the shuffle. Nobody cared about him in the wcw. If he was so good why was he getting weak reactions in wcw and being placed in lame rap is crap gimmicks. He wasnt this mythical athlete performer ppl say he was. The man was a drug addict and he died of cocaine, thats just the facts. Far from "perfect".

He had a strong start in WCW, and yes I will admit the West Texas Rednecks was a far cry from his best days. But prior to that he was involved in the nWo storyline, had a decent mini-feud with Goldberg for the World Title. He even rekindled his rivalry briefly with Bret Hart, his union with Rick Rude was some good stuff too. Granted I would have liked to see him add the World Title to his US and World Tag Title victories. But what can you do? I don't think he got as lost in the shuffle as you think.

And yes I do concede he was far from perfect, but at this point in my life, I have learned to separate persona from real life. Sometimes, easier said than done, but by doing that I can still appreciate and enjoy what he did.

I actually just rewatched his match with Bret Hart at Summerslam. What a match that was. I was always a Henning fan growing up. One of his moments that will always stick with me is when he broke up the WWF title with a hammer after defeated Hogan via count out on a Sat Night Main Event. I always tried to mimic him throwing the pass the length of the football field to himself as a kid lol. A great IC champion and in the ring. Sad that he had to go so early. I will always remember Mr. Perfect.

Just because he never won the WWF or WCW World Championships doesn't nullify his status as a former World Champion. Sure, the AWA was not at the same level it once was in days past when Hennig won the World Title, but just the same he is still a former World Champion. Let's not be so selective and biased that we won't recognize the storylines and angles of defunct organizations, especially one that had the track record of the AWA. Because they did have a cable deal with ESPN back during Hennig's reign, therefore they were a regular fixture on television. Even though the best days were behind the organization as a whole.

I wasnt really judging based on AWA because he wasnt "Mr.Perfect" back then. I was judging his wwf/e wcw career. He only got the AWA belt because his father was a big shot. Look around the world of movies and sports and in the "2nd generation and 3rd generation wrestlers obessed business that is sports entertainment.

I'd say that the behind the scenes conjecture belongs nowhere in this thread, yes I know the character "Mr. Perfect" was a far cry from who Curt Hennig actually was. But then again, let's not forget Steve Austin has gone to court for domestic abuse and has been found guilty of said crimes, Hulk Hogan has been caught on camera having sex with another man's wife, Chris Benoit went and offed himself and his family. And that's just wrestling we're talking about, let's not forget that other athletes that participate in sports vice sports entertainment/pro wrestling have had their controversies. For example, Mike Tyson, convicted rapist, and of course Lawrence Taylor known just as much for his drug fixation as opposed to his accomplished time on the gridiron. Bottom line is this, the rational thinking fans who just want to be entertained have the intelligence to know that Curt Hennig was far from perfect, but I would like to hope that people who grew up watching Mr. Perfect and are adults now would have the sense to know such. That doesn't take anything away from his place in wrestling history.

You make a good point that many famous performers are messed up people from the fame or whatever. But I do have the right to judge Curt on his lifestyle becaue it did matter,. It killed him. Hogan is still alive. LT is alive. Tyson is alive. Austin is alive. Benoit is a outlier in some ways. He went above the line. Bottom line Curt died at like 43 from it.

I have to disagree, I know Perfect had his formula. But c'mon who didn't? Hogan=bodyslams, backrakes, the occasional suplex, clothesline, a kick to the face and a legdrop. Pretty formulaic, if I said so, showy/flashy, very. Bret Hart, he had a formula too, the russian legsweep, European uppercuts, elbow from the second rope. Now while I will concede he was very versatile and didn't end every match with the Sharpshooter, he was pretty relegated to a formula as well. Hennig could have been in that role had he stayed healthier and didn't have the personal demons he had. Just an opinion, and while I will admit that I'm not in agreement with your statement regarding Vince's not putting the title on Hennig, I will admit you present a good argument. Although I still find your dismissal of his AWA World Title reign very glaring.

Another good point in that HBK also did the same stuff in his matches. They all have a pattern of moves they stick by. Its just that Hennig oversold very badly on his pattern of moves. Maybe he didnt do it the whole match. He did have a flashy style, maybe im nit picking but im just using it as an example. I stand by my point that he looked fake doing that tho.

He had a strong start in WCW, and yes I will admit the West Texas Rednecks was a far cry from his best days. But prior to that he was involved in the nWo storyline, had a decent mini-feud with Goldberg for the World Title. He even rekindled his rivalry briefly with Bret Hart, his union with Rick Rude was some good stuff too. Granted I would have liked to see him add the World Title to his US and World Tag Title victories. But what can you do? I don't think he got as lost in the shuffle as you think.

And yes I do concede he was far from perfect, but at this point in my life, I have learned to separate persona from real life. Sometimes, easier said than done, but by doing that I can still appreciate and enjoy what he did.

As far as WCW he didnt mean anything in the long run. He had a few moments because he was a legend but again NO world title run. Even DDP and BOOKER and SID and arquette and those guys won the WCW title. Curt couldnt even get the WCW title. The bookers knew he wouldnt draw. And please im sick of ppl thinking throwing a towel in the air and catching it and spitting gum is SO TALENTED AND PERFECT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back