Released NXT Talent, Carolyn "CJ" Dunning, Interested in TNA?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
It was reported yesterday that WWE released Carolyn "CJ" Dunning, a prospective NXT talent who had been training at the Performance Center. Despite the setback, the former bodybuilding bikini competitor appears interested in continuing her career in wrestling with TNA.

Shortly after news of her departure emerged, she began following Impact Wrestling on Instagram and TNA Chairman Dixie Carter on Twitter.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...n-dam-on-whether-he-expects-to-return-to-wwe/

—

As is the norm these days, I know nothing about her outside a quick Google search, but she does look like she's got a fantastic look. She's in tremendous shape in every image, and is really beautiful.

This is something of a regular thing for TNA these days, to sign these never-made-it talents from NXT, so there's probably enough smoke here to presume there's fire.

Let's just hope she doesn't get as terrible a ring name as Chelsea Green did.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...n-dam-on-whether-he-expects-to-return-to-wwe/

—

As is the norm these days, I know nothing about her outside a quick Google search, but she does look like she's got a fantastic look. She's in tremendous shape in every image, and is really beautiful.

This is something of a regular thing for TNA these days, to sign these never-made-it talents from NXT, so there's probably enough smoke here to presume there's fire.

Let's just hope she doesn't get as terrible a ring name as Chelsea Green did.

TNA would have to be worse than stupid to not take serious looks out of anyone coming out of the WWE Performance Center, yet not into WWE proper. It is a school which was created for the purpose of developing people as television stars in the mode of professional wrestling. You are going to be getting people who are hungry for success, eager to prove that they're good enough, and most importantly, already come trained in how to act in front of a camera. The only other operation in the country which is specializing in developing professional wrestlers for television would be ROH's school, and the two aren't even on the same level.

In case anyone has somehow forgotten, EC3 used to be Derrick Bateman. TNA's gotten their value out of him and more.

So anybody coming out of the Performance Center, even if you've never heard their name or even saw them take a pin in an "NXT Veteran vs. Newbie" match, they're worth a look, because they've already had the benefit of the best training available in the world. And like IDR, I haven't heard word one about this Carolyn Dunning woman. But I do know that she's been trained by Sara Del Rey, which means that unless she was released for being some kind of physical disaster, she can probably run circles around TNA's current Knockout talent.

Signed in March, started training in April, and no professional wrestling experience prior to that...if TNA was still associated with OVW as a training territory, it might be a good idea. Sara Amato and Sarah Stock did train her, but with only 6 months (or less) in the business, I don't think that she's ready to make the jump to TNA. This isn't like Chelsea Green, who was trained by Lance Storm before she did Tough Enough. This is someone that the first time they stepped in the ring at the PC, they were greener than goose sh*t. If TNA takes a chance on her, it would be a mistake, a huge mistake. Sure, the PC does churn out great talent, but look at how long some of them are at the PC/NXT before they get the call up. For every Kevin Owens who only takes about six months, you have a Braun Strowman, a Bo Dallas, or an Xavier Woods that they work on for a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back