Reigns heel turn/Heyman Guy

TDFG

Championship Contender
Early days, but what's everyone think?

Personally, I'm all for it. Adds something new to his character having Heyman with him.

i think it's was the right time to do it, they're not doing show for the live audience right now so they have to do whatever it takes to get the tv viewers interested in the product and Reigns as a Heel works as it's something new that fans wanted to see for years.

Right now i don'T know how this will all play out, i'm not really liking the cocky heel thing he's doing as it doesn't feel natural but it'S only been a week and it might become more natural and work better as the weeks goes by.

in reality i think there about three years to late but if its done right it could be awesome, with the current times and no fans i think its a perfect time for them to take risks and try things they wouldnt normally have the balls to do maybe let guys do promos for themselves with bullet points which i think would help roman massively roman can talk he just cant do scripts very well given the chance this could make him what the WWE wanted him to be but i dont have any hope vince wont screw it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back