Reddit User (TheSpoilerWWE) post Youtube video that suggest WWE legends return

That N Word

Actively evolving
Goldberg recently said that he wants to return but I think he ruled out WWE. I think Reigns v Goldberg would be a great Survivor Series match that this could build to and would help boost Reigns while giving Goldberg a good send off moment and maybe be a stepping stone to the hall of fame, but I dont think hes interested in WWE being the place he makes his return

Goldberg recently said that he wants to return but I think he ruled out WWE. I think Reigns v Goldberg would be a great Survivor Series match that this could build to and would help boost Reigns while giving Goldberg a good send off moment and maybe be a stepping stone to the hall of fame, but I dont think hes interested in WWE being the place he makes his return

The problem is, at least based on information of numerous reports in the past, Goldberg doesn't want to job out. During the last bout of negotiations between Goldberg and WWE, every report I read all essentially said the same thing: Goldberg wants a huge paycheck, he wants to win his match and then he wants to say goodbye. IF that's true, then I don't expect Goldberg to wrestle in WWE again. Goldberg himself has said that he intends to wrestle again, only that it won't be for WWE; he hasn't said who it'll be, but that it isn't WWE. Now, there's always a possibility that Goldberg could be heading to WWE and Goldberg said all that to throw people off, I personally doubt it though. Goldberg's done repeated shoot interviews in which he talks about his problems with Triple H and his backstage politics, we've heard WWE's side that Goldberg had a massive ego and felt that he should just have free run of the place.

If he did come back, some would embrace him while others wouldn't. Some would think it's great to see him back for one last big program, just a great nostalgia moment, while others would see him as just another hired mercenary who always looked at wrestling as an easy way to score a big paycheck and that the way he just completely walked away from it altogether shows he never had any genuine love or passion for it. If that sounds like Brock Lesnar, it is to a very large degree but unlike Lesnar, Goldberg hasn't spent his time away from wrestling proving himself to be a legitimate badass.

I thought I read somewhere recently he wanted to come back to wrestling as well, but not the WWE. I think TNA was mentioned. Will see if I can find the article, it was a couple of weeks ago I think.

Isn't the reason he never came back before is because he wanted too much money, and the WWE wasn't willing to pay him the amount he wanted? Seem to remember something about that as well.

EDIT: Jack-Hammer must have read the same article I did, and got in as I was typing my reply.

EDIT: Found the article, and I have no concept of time it was a couple of days ago. http://www.inquisitr.com/2043295/bill-goldberg-talks-about-wanting-to-return-to-pro-wrestling/

It's a fake youtube account and clearly a poorly made fan video. The whole thing only features snippets of Goldberg with the label "Official Money in the Bank 2015 promo"... Now I'm not a rocket scientist, but wouldn't WWE want to keep this return secret? Goldberg is really the last BIG wrestling name left for WWE to reel in at this point, and I doubt they'd blow it with a terrible video like that 2 months before it happens. Also, this guy's been wrong already a few times... most recently with his statement that the KOTR would be for the IC title.

Goldberg's been shooting on the WWE for a while now as well, so unless that whlole thing is a work, I don't see this happening... definitely not at MITB.

Yeah, it's clearly a fake video. That's obvious.

But to address other things... Just because Goldberg says he would never go to WWE doesn't mean it's true. Jericho says he's not doing things all the time and then does them. As for keeping it a surprise, I feel like they would want to hype the return of Goldberg so people people tune in/subscribe. Sure, a surprise would be great and have a "anything can happen" feel, but I think they're more concerned with people signing up outright right now.

Not a great source of information but on Wikipedia if you search money in the bank 2015 it says that this PPV features Goldberg in his first match since Wrestlemania XX against Brock Lesnar, like I said not a great source but still interesting.

Agreed. The Wikipedia post has now gone

1. reddit and youtube account where somebody say something is not credible source of information
2. Wikipedia is certanly not something really credible because(while it contains usefull informations) it can be arranged by anyone
3. If its true it would be all over internet, not just pure speculation by some user on reddit or youtube or changed page on wikipedia

So, no, its not true.

Haha, no this is a total fake.

Bergy has recently stated he'd like to wrestle once more, so his children can actually see him in the ring, but has said it may not be with WWE. He's been very vocal and critical of the company over the past few years, so I wouldn't be surprised if he never wrestles in a WWE ring again. Also, he's apparently been asking for far too much money and WWE don't think he's worth that.

However, personally I reckon we WILL se him again in WWE, however unlikely that may seem right now. Goldberg is a mercenary, he never loved wrestling and just saw it as a job. H wasout to make the most money he could. Where can he get the biggest paycheque for a one-off last match? WWE. If he's so bothered about his son watching him wrestle live one timE, where would be want the location to be- at WrestleMania infront of 80,000 people, or 1,00 at a TNA show? The answer is always going to be WWE.

I predict Goldberg will eventually cut a deal with WWE for a one-off 'Mania match, maybe not for WM31 (as this will likely be Sting and 'Taker's last matches), but maybe 32 when WWE will need the additional star power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back