• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recap Of The Night's Events

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
1.) I had a drunk girl crying that her roommate locked her out of her room, so she can get laid by these guys she met at the bar

2.) I have a drunken pair of Jets' fans chanting "J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!" at 3a

3.) I have a 50+ year old man ask me where he can buy a hooker, and then pester me for a number to quote: "score some blow"

I think it was a fun night overall.

Next time you're bored, I've got some prick on youtube claiming the bassist from Sick Puppies is better than Geddy.

Next time you're bored, I've got some prick on youtube claiming the bassist from Sick Puppies is better than Geddy.

Emma is way hotter than Geddy.

Geddy could teach her a thing or two about how to use her fingers though ;)

So you had\

crying-sorority-girl-is-today_s-big-thing-dec-18-2008-1.jpg

and

Jet-mark-1-cl.gif

+

beer-glass.jpg

=

11.jpg

old-man-laughing.jpg

Looking for a

hooker-018.jpg

Sounds Fun

Fun shit happens in hotels. I love 'em. Group of friends and I actually were hanging out witih the poor guy who had to work the graveyard shift at the hotel we were at last week, spent like an hour talking to the guy at 5AM while chainsmoking.

No it was NSL trying to stimulate his boring afternoon by flirting with my wife.

Uncool NSL. Un-fucking-cool.

Almost everything. I don't ask for sloppy seconds with Emily now do I?

Haha nah I'm just foolin' anyways, with how I spent last night it's going to take awhile before I'm even capable of doing the deed again today :lmao:

Almost everything. I don't ask for sloppy seconds with Emily now do I?

The point is, you wouldn't have to.

I should probably stop, before she reads this, or Will comes on telling everyone I want Erin.

Haha nah I'm just foolin' anyways, with how I spent last night it's going to take awhile before I'm even capable of doing the deed again today :lmao:

Furiously *********ing for hours on end isn't good for the wrists.

The point is, you wouldn't have to.

Oh?

On my way to Jersey!

I should probably stop, before she reads this, or Will comes on telling everyone I want Erin.

Pfft like I haven't seen you Will and Erin's video before. Shit's all over the net dude.

Furiously *********ing for hours on end isn't good for the wrists.

That hurts NSL. It really does. I'll have you know I had drunken, sloppy and most likely unsatisfying sex with my ex for the five thousandth time last night NSL. You wish you had moves like me. Bitch.

Oh?

On my way to Jersey!

What the fuck is in Jersey?

Pfft like I haven't seen you Will and Erin's video before. Shit's all over the net dude.

I know. One of my prouder moments.

That hurts NSL. It really does. I'll have you know I had drunken, sloppy and most likely unsatisfying sex with my ex for the five thousandth time last night NSL. You wish you had moves like me. Bitch.

Yeah, because I want to stick my dick back in my ex. It worked out so well the first 500 times.

What the fuck is in Jersey?

Fuck you I'm hungover, PA, Jersey, same thing. It's all Southeast of me.

I know. One of my prouder moments.

Really? I figured you wouldn't be very proud of being double-pegged by Will and Erin.

Yeah, because I want to stick my dick back in my ex. It worked out so well the first 500 times.

Not your ex, no. One good thing came out of your ex though, amirite? Eh? Eh?

:disappointed:...that smilie is how I felt about myself when I awoke this morning.

Fuck you I'm hungover, PA, Jersey, same thing. It's all Southeast of me.

PA and Jersey are not the same thing. Fuck Jersey.

Also, it's southwest.

Really? I figured you wouldn't be very proud of being double-pegged by Will and Erin.

Will told me I couldn't have Erin, without having him. It was a small price to pay. A really small price.

Not your ex, no. One good thing came out of your ex though, amirite? Eh? Eh?

One. Out of all the time I played that slot machine, you'd think I'd get a little more than that.

:disappointed:...that smilie is how I felt about myself when I awoke this morning.

And yet, you'll plug her again if she comes crawling back. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back