ReBoot Reboot

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
reboot.jpg

Remember this show? Of course you do. Because it made every other animated show look like 5th graders animation flip-book by comparison. This amazing show had The Flash in dog form, the mom from Bebe's Kid's in green, and the purple verision of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker robot-thing. Oh and some kid who grew up to become Duke Nukem or something. And to top it off, it was set inside of an aging computer system. If that's not the greatest premise for a show, I don't know what is?

How awesome was this show? Steve Lisberger watched it, went back in time to 1982 and created a piss-poor movie adaptation named after a Mega Man villain just so he could say that he came up with the concept first. It's just that damn good. And I think it's time they brought it back for a new generation to bask in it's awesomeness.

A Spider-Man ReBoot makes no sense. I know he's a computer geek, but he doesn't even live inside one. Lethal Weapon ReBoot? No good can come with Mel Gibson and the internet. Instead of making random mash-ups, let's bring back the show that started it all.

So would you want to see this? This is more of a rhetorical question since the obvious answer is yes. :)

A reboot for ReBoot isn't really necessary. FINISHING THE FUCKING STORY would be nice, because as i recall, unless it continued showing in other countries, the last episode shown here in the UK featured Megabyte (the central villain) merging with wasshername (the other central villain, who had multiple faces) and becoming the all powerful evil and the central hero disappearing, and everyone else standing around wondering how the fuck they were going to survive....... and that was it.

Remeber how Mortal Kombat Conquest ended with Shao Kahn killing LITERALLY everyone? ReBoot sort of did the same thing, where the main villain won, but you never actually saw him defeat/get defeated by the heroes.

There's still one and a half seasons after that

A reboot for ReBoot isn't really necessary. FINISHING THE FUCKING STORY would be nice, because as i recall, unless it continued showing in other countries, the last episode shown here in the UK featured Megabyte (the central villain) merging with wasshername (the other central villain, who had multiple faces) and becoming the all powerful evil and the central hero disappearing, and everyone else standing around wondering how the fuck they were going to survive....... and that was it.

Remeber how Mortal Kombat Conquest ended with Shao Kahn killing LITERALLY everyone? ReBoot sort of did the same thing, where the main villain won, but you never actually saw him defeat/get defeated by the heroes.

Wouldn't you know it? The world was rebooted at he end. The bad guys became good and peace was restored. Anticlimactic, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back