Rebooking Wrestlemania 25

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
Wrestlemania 25 could have been a great wrestlemania.. instead we got an average show. The 25th anniversary of wrestlemania was a dissapointment but I can book it better.

For the raw brand... my first priority would be to keep Jericho the champion until wm. In retrospect it was the wrong decision to have Jericho face Cena at survivor series. Jericho vs Cena should have been saved for Wm.

So it would Chris Jericho vs Cena for the world heavyweight championship and Cena can get his generic win blah blah and win the world title.

Randy Orton and triple h can still have their feud but just not for the title... you can do the same storyline same buildup, orton can win the royal rumble but he doesn’t need to get a title shot.. hell Austin won the royal rumble in 1997 and did he compete for a title? No the royal rumble winner doesn’t always have to compete for a title. Bottom line is neither guy deserved to main event this should have been a semi main event or undercard match. Triple h didn’t need the title at that stage of his career and you already saw these 2 guys in the main event in 2008.

Now on to Smackdown.. firstly one of the problems in 2009 was the brands weren’t distinguished they kept having these Super shows by the time you got to wrestlemania you basically had 2 champions on raw... if you really think about it... but that’s not going to happen if I book it...

now for the main event on Smackdown I would do Edge vs jeff hardy for the wwe title. That would have been a good matchup even though they’ve wrestled a million times before, it still would have been alot better then that triple threat between edge, big show and Cena.

As far as some of the other stuff?

Money in the bank. I would have Christian win. Punk didn’t need to win again there was no sense.. some would argue that it helped him in the long run because it eventually led to punk turning heel because the fans were booing him but no no Christian needed to win that match.

Hbk and undertaker. Same.

Rey mysterio vs Matt Hardy. Intercontinental championship. Now jbl was the ic champion around this time but I’d have rey defeat jbl on Smackdown or raw or whatever for the the title.. rey goes into wrestlemania as the champion and he faces Matt hardy who challenged him.

Diva battle royal. Make it the dark match nobody really cared about this.

The colons vs the miz and Morrison. I would actually put this on the show instead of it being a dark match.

So here’s the final card again.

Edge vs jeff hardy. Wwe title.

John Cena vs Chris Jericho. whc.

Randy Orton vs triple h. Non title.

Rey mysterio vs Matt hardy. Intercontinental title.

Diva battle royal. (Dark match)

The colons vs the miz and Morrison. tag team titles.

Money in the bank. Christian wins.

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels.

Last edited:
Why would Christian win MITB? Punk winning it was the right move to set up feud with Jeff.

Cena vs Jericho is a horrible main event, Jericho isn’t fit to stay in the main eventer term and Cena was supposed to face Hogan, but he wanted too much to lose.

No WWE Title in Orton vs HHH, have Jeff hold WWE Title until WM where he faces Jericho (who wins RR match). Jeff has to sign contract extension or he loses to Jericho. Cena faces Edge in a HIAC.

Jericho vs Cena is a horrible main event? Listen to how stupid you sound!! I’m not a fan of Cena but Jericho and Cena is a big money match. And Jericho isn’t fit to stay a main eventer? Please just stop!!

WrestleMania 25:

Original Version:

1. (Dark Match): WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo def. World Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz in a Title Unification Lumberjack Match to become Unified WWE Tag Team Champions
  2. CM Punk def. Kane, Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas), MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Christian, and Finlay (with Hornswoggle) to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
  3. Santina Marella wins a 25-Diva Battle Royal to become “Miss WrestleMania” (last eliminating Beth Phoenix and Melina)
  4. Chris Jericho def. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka, & Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat (with Ric Flair) in a Handicap Elimination Match
  5. Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match
  6. Rey Mysterio def. JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship
  7. The Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels
  8. John Cena def. Edge and The Big Show in a Triple Threat Match to win Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship
  9. Triple H def. Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship; had Triple H been disqualified or counted out, he would have lost the title

My Version:

1. (Dark Match): Melina wins a 25-Diva Battle Royal to become "Miss WrestleMania" (last eliminating Beth Phoenix)
  2. MVP def. Kane, Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas), Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, and Finlay (with Hornswoggle) to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
  3. Chris Jericho def. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Ron "Faarooq" Simmons, & Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat (with Ric Flair) in a Handicap Elimination Match
  4. Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match
  5. CM Punk def. JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship
  6. World Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz def. WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo in a 2-out-of-3-Falls Title Unification Match to become Unified WWE Tag Team Champions
  7. Christian def. Jack Swagger to win the ECW Championship
  8. Edge def. John Cena and The Big Show in a Triple Threat Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
  9. Randy Orton def. Triple H in a Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight to win the WWE Championship
  10. The Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels

Changes:

This WrestleMania basically needed a complete re-write. The Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal was a joke, so that gets demoted to a dark match. Dolph Ziggler replaces Christian and Rey Mysterio replaces CM Punk in MITB, since I have bigger plans for them later, but MVP wins this one. Ron Simmons replaces Jimmy Snuka in the Handicap Match, since Snuka could barely even move, let alone wrestle, but Jericho still comes out on top (the Mickey Rourke crap afterwards is gone though). JBL defends the Intercontinental Championship in a rematch with CM Punk, with Punk regaining the championship, and JBL quits afterwards. The tag title unification is now on the main card, decided in 2-out-of-3-Falls, and Miz & Morrison get the win here. Christian wins the ECW Championship from Jack Swagger at WrestleMania, instead of waiting until Backlash. Edge retains the World Heavyweight Championship, since there was NO REASON for him to lose. Triple H vs. Randy Orton no longer handcuffs the performers with a stipulation causing HHH to lose the title if he's disqualified, and instead we get the vicious Street Fight the storyline had built to, with Orton winning the championship. Finally, to send the fans home happy, hometown legends Shawn Michaels and Undertaker close the show in their epic encounter, with Undertaker still winning the match.

WrestleMania 25:

Original Version:

1. (Dark Match): WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo def. World Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz in a Title Unification Lumberjack Match to become Unified WWE Tag Team Champions
  2. CM Punk def. Kane, Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas), MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Christian, and Finlay (with Hornswoggle) to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
  3. Santina Marella wins a 25-Diva Battle Royal to become “Miss WrestleMania” (last eliminating Beth Phoenix and Melina)
  4. Chris Jericho def. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka, & Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat (with Ric Flair) in a Handicap Elimination Match
  5. Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match
  6. Rey Mysterio def. JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship
  7. The Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels
  8. John Cena def. Edge and The Big Show in a Triple Threat Match to win Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship
  9. Triple H def. Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship; had Triple H been disqualified or counted out, he would have lost the title

My Version:

1. (Dark Match): Melina wins a 25-Diva Battle Royal to become "Miss WrestleMania" (last eliminating Beth Phoenix)
  2. MVP def. Kane, Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas), Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, and Finlay (with Hornswoggle) to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
  3. Chris Jericho def. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Ron "Faarooq" Simmons, & Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat (with Ric Flair) in a Handicap Elimination Match
  4. Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules Match
  5. CM Punk def. JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship
  6. World Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz def. WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo in a 2-out-of-3-Falls Title Unification Match to become Unified WWE Tag Team Champions
  7. Christian def. Jack Swagger to win the ECW Championship
  8. Edge def. John Cena and The Big Show in a Triple Threat Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
  9. Randy Orton def. Triple H in a Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight to win the WWE Championship
  10. The Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels

Changes:

This WrestleMania basically needed a complete re-write. The Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal was a joke, so that gets demoted to a dark match. Dolph Ziggler replaces Christian and Rey Mysterio replaces CM Punk in MITB, since I have bigger plans for them later, but MVP wins this one. Ron Simmons replaces Jimmy Snuka in the Handicap Match, since Snuka could barely even move, let alone wrestle, but Jericho still comes out on top (the Mickey Rourke crap afterwards is gone though). JBL defends the Intercontinental Championship in a rematch with CM Punk, with Punk regaining the championship, and JBL quits afterwards. The tag title unification is now on the main card, decided in 2-out-of-3-Falls, and Miz & Morrison get the win here. Christian wins the ECW Championship from Jack Swagger at WrestleMania, instead of waiting until Backlash. Edge retains the World Heavyweight Championship, since there was NO REASON for him to lose. Triple H vs. Randy Orton no longer handcuffs the performers with a stipulation causing HHH to lose the title if he's disqualified, and instead we get the vicious Street Fight the storyline had built to, with Orton winning the championship. Finally, to send the fans home happy, hometown legends Shawn Michaels and Undertaker close the show in their epic encounter, with Undertaker still winning the match.

Wow yeah my version is still better sorry.

If you really think that, you're even dumber than I thought.

No you’re the dumb one my guy and my card was damn near perfect.

Jericho vs Cena.

Hhh vs orton.

Edge vs hardy.

Matt vs rey.

Undertaker vs Shawn.

Christian wins money in the bank.

Miz and Morrison vs colons.

Diva battle royal is the only crap but it would be a dark match.

You seriously can’t say that that card isn’t one of the best ever.. I mean come on..

You guys have some very interesting takes on the Wrestlemania card and they're pretty good. Guess I'll add my 2 cents.

1. Undertaker vs HBK would've definitely been my main event. They tore the house down.

2. I would have kept the WWE Championship on Edge and have him defend it in a triple threat TLC match against Matt and Jeff Hardy. The storylines were already there with all three guys and would've been a great match with Jeff finally getting the best of both.

3. World Heavyweight Championship match is a fatal 4 way with Jericho(as champion) defending against Cena, Orton and Triple H. Orton wins Rumble with Legacy screwing HHH and Cena. McMahons intervene giving both HHH and Cena a title shot causing Orton and Jericho to work together and attack them which paves the way to the match which Orton wins.

4. Shelton Benjamin FINALLY gets the big win in the Money in the bank and is given the push he deserved for years. Kofi Kingston has a strong showing in the match as WWE slowly begins his push. I would also add Rey Mysterio to the match and move his match with JBL to the undercard but he still wins IC title.

5. Beth Phoenix wins the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal. She had a hell of a year and deserved to get the final laugh on Santino/Santina.

6. Unified Tag team championship match turns into a triple threat with Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase beating down the Colons and Miz/Morrison backstage which leads to them getting added to the match and they win. With Orton winning that night as well, Legacy becomes stronger than ever.

7. Also feature a Wrestlemania legends segment with Flair, Snuka, Steamboat etc.

That's my take. Not a lot of matches but the ones I have all have pretty good stories which makes for better quality of matches.

You guys have some very interesting takes on the Wrestlemania card and they're pretty good. Guess I'll add my 2 cents.

1. Undertaker vs HBK would've definitely been my main event. They tore the house down.

2. I would have kept the WWE Championship on Edge and have him defend it in a triple threat TLC match against Matt and Jeff Hardy. The storylines were already there with all three guys and would've been a great match with Jeff finally getting the best of both.

3. World Heavyweight Championship match is a fatal 4 way with Jericho(as champion) defending against Cena, Orton and Triple H. Orton wins Rumble with Legacy screwing HHH and Cena. McMahons intervene giving both HHH and Cena a title shot causing Orton and Jericho to work together and attack them which paves the way to the match which Orton wins.

4. Shelton Benjamin FINALLY gets the big win in the Money in the bank and is given the push he deserved for years. Kofi Kingston has a strong showing in the match as WWE slowly begins his push. I would also add Rey Mysterio to the match and move his match with JBL to the undercard but he still wins IC title.

5. Beth Phoenix wins the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal. She had a hell of a year and deserved to get the final laugh on Santino/Santina.

6. Unified Tag team championship match turns into a triple threat with Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase beating down the Colons and Miz/Morrison backstage which leads to them getting added to the match and they win. With Orton winning that night as well, Legacy becomes stronger than ever.

7. Also feature a Wrestlemania legends segment with Flair, Snuka, Steamboat etc.

That's my take. Not a lot of matches but the ones I have all have pretty good stories which makes for better quality of matches.

My god that’s that’s horrendous!! but at least you tried

You people make me want to PUKE! Oh Mylanta, these are the most abhorrent opinions I've ever read in my life!

WrestleMania 25 is by far the worst Wrestlemania of all time, and is also -- by far -- the worst PPV that has ever occurred.

STAND BACK! Let a real man tell you what to think.

Triple H vs Randy Orton!? This match was like watching two men race each other on unicycles for the sake of being known as the best furniture salesman. That didn't make any sense, JUST LIKE THEIR MATCH! Triple H could lose the title via countout, so fucking do it! That would make history as the first and only time that a world champion had lost the belt by dicking around outside for too long. I would have rebooked this match where the finish would be Triple H banzai dropping onto a plate of cheese danishes while Randy calls the police on himself for sexual harassment.

John Cena vs Big Show vs Edge vs Vickie Guerrero? Holy moly this match had all the makings of a five star match, but it plummeted into a negative infinity star abyss because of one simple mistake. While John was arguing the finer points of pottery with Vickie as they used Big Show and Edge as human furniture, the referee sneezed and didn't say "God Bless me". John Cena won, but with a huge asterisk because of this. I would have rebooked this entire match, but I wouldn't be able to feature it on planet Earth due to the phantom pains that would haunt my groin if I did. This match will take place on Io, one of the many moons of Planet Jupiter.

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels? I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING! First it was too dark, then it was so bright I left a permanent silhouette against the wall of my tv chamber. I listened intently, and what I thought I heard was the sound of a triceratops angrily failing to have sex with a volkswagon beetle. Based on the visual image that these sounds provided to my mind, I wouldn't change a thing about how that match was booked. I would just make the lighting adequate!

Rey Mysterio vs John Bradshaw Layfield? This match was way too brutal! Rey achieved level 5 psychic status, and became a gigantic blob that absorbed JBL into his body. This symbiosis created the monster that we know today as Rey BL. I would rebook this match as one that would scare my grandmother a little less, she went through an entire pack of adult diapers that evening. Maybe have JBL wear an orange instead of a pink unitard, and have Rey cancel his cell phone service.

You have all disappointed me with your STUPID observations!

You people make me want to PUKE! Oh Mylanta, these are the most abhorrent opinions I've ever read in my life!

WrestleMania 25 is by far the worst Wrestlemania of all time, and is also -- by far -- the worst PPV that has ever occurred.

STAND BACK! Let a real man tell you what to think.

Triple H vs Randy Orton!? This match was like watching two men race each other on unicycles for the sake of being known as the best furniture salesman. That didn't make any sense, JUST LIKE THEIR MATCH! Triple H could lose the title via countout, so fucking do it! That would make history as the first and only time that a world champion had lost the belt by dicking around outside for too long. I would have rebooked this match where the finish would be Triple H banzai dropping onto a plate of cheese danishes while Randy calls the police on himself for sexual harassment.

John Cena vs Big Show vs Edge vs Vickie Guerrero? Holy moly this match had all the makings of a five star match, but it plummeted into a negative infinity star abyss because of one simple mistake. While John was arguing the finer points of pottery with Vickie as they used Big Show and Edge as human furniture, the referee sneezed and didn't say "God Bless me". John Cena won, but with a huge asterisk because of this. I would have rebooked this entire match, but I wouldn't be able to feature it on planet Earth due to the phantom pains that would haunt my groin if I did. This match will take place on Io, one of the many moons of Planet Jupiter.

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels? I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING! First it was too dark, then it was so bright I left a permanent silhouette against the wall of my tv chamber. I listened intently, and what I thought I heard was the sound of a triceratops angrily failing to have sex with a volkswagon beetle. Based on the visual image that these sounds provided to my mind, I wouldn't change a thing about how that match was booked. I would just make the lighting adequate!

Rey Mysterio vs John Bradshaw Layfield? This match was way too brutal! Rey achieved level 5 psychic status, and became a gigantic blob that absorbed JBL into his body. This symbiosis created the monster that we know today as Rey BL. I would rebook this match as one that would scare my grandmother a little less, she went through an entire pack of adult diapers that evening. Maybe have JBL wear an orange instead of a pink unitard, and have Rey cancel his cell phone service.

You have all disappointed me with your STUPID observations!

Your a fucking idiot just like the rest of these grown ass clowns getting butthurt over my card my card was perfect, yet idiots like you and the rest of these bozos, are getting butthurt,and we all know wrestlemania 25 was bad you dumbshit you didn’t need to explain it again and waste everybody’s goddamn time. I explained how I would rebook it, now grow up and stop getting butthurt your about as bad as some of your butt buddies, god you people are so dumb oh and were supposed to believe your a real man because you’ve got army camo on? Please kid..

Last edited:
And Your a complete fucking idiot wrestlemania 25 was bad but its nowhere near the absolute worst. You probably started watching in 2010.. your a casual you didn’t get to see horrible wrestlemanias like 9, 11, 15, 13, 2, But I’m done owning you kiddo.

Your a fucking idiot just like the rest of these grown ass clowns getting butthurt over my card

Well maybe we wouldn't be so butthurt over your stupid card, if it wasn't so STUPID! Did you ever stop to think about how most of us don't want to read anything that looks like a Muppet version of a Greek tragedy!? You literally sent me to the ER, my ass hurt so bad.

my card was perfect, yet idiots like you and the rest of these bozos, are getting butthurt,and we all know wrestlemania 25 was bad you dumbshit

Your card was... perfect!? I can appreciate perfection, and your card was five star in the sense that it made me feel like I was suffering from a five star hangover! Moderate amounts of your card would have been alright, but you had to go full blast with your thoughts and feelings!

you didn’t need to explain it again and waste everybody’s goddamn time.

Am I wasting your time? Impossible! Time is an illusion, manufactured by mankind to perform arbitrary measurements.

I explained how I would rebook it, now grow up and stop getting butthurt your about as bad as some of your butt buddies, god you people are so dumb oh and were supposed to believe your a real man because you’ve got army camo on? Please kid..

Congratulations, you just hurt my butt so bad that you'd think I was just in a train wreck. Not even my butt buddies will be able to repair my butt!

I'm a real man because I survived the Anaconda roller coaster at Busch Gardens, I wear camo because invisible flying elves are always trying to hunt me down.

And Your a complete fucking idiot wrestlemania 25, was bad but its nowhere near the absolute worst. You probably started watching in 2010.. your a casual you didn’t get to see horrible wrestlemanias like 9, 11, 15, 13, 2,

I agree, WrestleMania 25 was a complete fucking idiot. I also agree that it was nowhere near the absolute worst, because it WAS the absolute worst.

Sonny, I've been watching prowrestling since your pappy wore short pants. WrestleMania 25 was worse than all the Wrestlemanias you mentioned combined, and with Legends of Wrestling added in there as well.

But I’m done owning you kiddo.

Pfft, BITCH! You couldn't afford me! ($2,000 and a dime bag of blow if you're interested)

I agree, WrestleMania 25 was a complete fucking idiot. I also agree that it was nowhere near the absolute worst, because it WAS the absolute worst.

Sonny, I've been watching prowrestling since your pappy wore short pants. WrestleMania 25 was worse than all the Wrestlemanias you mentioned combined, and with Legends of Wrestling added in there as well.

Pfft, BITCH! You couldn't afford me! ($2,000 and a dime bag of blow if you're interested)

Yeah you obviously weren’t around to see wrestlemania 9 you were too busy swimming in your daddy’s nutsack but hey if you weren’t around to see that abortion of a show, then that means you also weren’t around to see the attitude era, and even if you were around you were still young you wouldn’t have had any fucking knowledge of what was going on since your mommy was probably cleaning shit out of your diaper and you were sitting in your hi chair drinking out of a sippi cup.

Like i said wrestlemania 25 was bad but the worst wrestlemania of all time you really think that? Your about as dumb as a bag of searocks, maybe you got dropped on your head as a child? Maybe you came out of mommy’s womb mentally ******ed? Maybe you don’t understand that hbk and undertaker pretty much saved mania 25 from being the worst mania of all time and not just that.. maybe you don’t understand that the money in the bank was still pretty good.. oh and one more thing maybe you just didn’t watch this show live because you were too poor to afford it on ppv, maybe you are just a complete fucking idiot and one of those dumbasses who doesn’t watch the shows but calls it bad. You know but hey I don’t wanna pick on you too much you might get daddy to come to your aid isn’t that right? I mean it’s wrong for me to pick on someone who’s a legit fucking ****** and for that I apologize have a nice day.

Last edited:
Yeah you obviously weren’t around to see wrestlemania 9 you were too busy swimming in your daddy’s nutsack but hey if you weren’t around to see that abortion of a show, then that means you also weren’t around to see the attitude era, and even if you were around you were still young you wouldn’t have had any fucking knowledge of what was going on since your mommy was probably cleaning shit out of your diaper and you were sitting in your hi chair drinking out of a sippi cup.

You shut your ****e mouth this instant young lady! WrestleMania 9 was the greatest WrestleMania of all time, probably of all dimensions of reality!

I wasn't swimming in my daddy's nutsack while having a reusable diaper cleaned by my mom as I sat in a high-chair while drinking out of a sippy-cup! How could you even...that's just an absurd thought in and of itself. Sperm don't wear diapers, and even if they did why wouldn't they just wear disposable diapers!? How would my Mother have even changed me? She'd have had to do some kind of special procedure with a syringe, and carefully inject the diaper onto me. Sperm don't even defecate you dolt! Sperm wouldn't use a sippy-cup either, that's just ridiculous! Would it hold the cup with it's tail? Would the diaper have special appendages that connect to my nervous system? Your story doesn't make a lick of sense!

Like i said wrestlemania 25 was bad but the worst wrestlemania of all time you really think that? Your about as dumb as a bag of searocks, maybe you got dropped on your head as a child? Maybe you came out of mommy’s womb mentally ******ed? Maybe you don’t understand that hbk and undertaker pretty much saved mania 25 from being the worst mania of all time and not just that.. maybe you don’t understand that the money in the bank was still pretty good.. oh and one more thing maybe you just didn’t watch this show live because you were too poor to afford it on ppv, maybe you are just a complete fucking idiot and one of those dumbasses who doesn’t watch the shows but calls it bad. You know but hey I don’t wanna pick on you too much you might get daddy to come to your aid isn’t that right?

AHA! You fool! Check AND MATE!

If I had been born with a mental disorder, and dropped on my head subsequently, THAT WOULD GIVE ME SUPER POWERS! THAT WOULD MAKE ME JESUS!

You're dumb, so no, that never happened.

I will now let my father, famed author Hunter S. Thompson come to my aid and serve you like the little butt-nugget you are!

Hello, Hunter S. Thompson typing. WrestleMania 25 was a spectacle to behold, if you were conceived in an outhouse during a family reunion. I've attended birthday parties for serial killers that could only be positively regarded on the basis that they weren't WrestleMania 25.
I dare say that WrestleMania 25, if embodied in the flesh, would be regarded by Mother Teresa as a legit fucking ******.

I mean it’s wrong for me to pick on someone who’s a legit fucking ****** and for that I apologize have a nice day.

You said something nice about WrestleMania 25, you're just wrong in every sense of the word. Apologize for being wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back