Original Wrestlemania 24 plans.

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
Think about how bad this wrestlemania could have been? I mean it was already bad enough but listen to these rumored matches that were possibly supposed to take place..

If you don’t know by now kennedy was supposed to face triple h.. the whole storyline would have been that Kennedy was Vince’s illegitimate child.. mr kennedy vs triple h? Considering how sloppy kennedy was in the ring hunter may have tore his quad yet again.

That means hhh wouldn’t have been in that triple threat.. and we most likely would have gotten Cena vs orton in just a straight up 1v1 which nobody wanted to see anyway I mean nobody wanted to see a triple threat either, but they really didn’t wanna see Cena and orton 1v1.

Rey and mayweather vs big show and Shane. Rey got injured that’s what I heard.. ahh who cares rey wouldn’t have saved that match because big show is involved and anything with big show is lackluster, I don’t hate the big show it’s just that he’s very limited at one he can do, And nobody cared about Floyd and how many plumbers he fought.

Jeff hardy winning money in the bank and cashing in orton that same night, but jeff failed a drug test and he got punished and removed from the match. I mean hardy winning would have been good but... idk I mean he would win the title and get a big push later in the year anyway so what would have been the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back