Wrestlemania 24 review an average show.

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
Like wrestlemania 23 this show was just largely forgettable with the exception of 2 matches. Also you had one of the dumbest decisions of all time more about that later,

Quick note I’m going to be reviewing 2 a day. I’m rewatching all of these on the wwe network I know it’s not wrestlemania season but screw it.

Match 1. Belfast brawl finlay vs jbl,
(1 out of 4) You couldn’t expect much I mean jbl is in the match.

Match 2. money in the bank match, cm punk ultimately wins and at this time Alot were shocked because they weren’t really doing anything with cm punk at the time. Now in my opinion punk should have won it at wm 23. And hardy should have won it here like he was supposed to but he couldn’t stay off the drugs. Overall 3 out of 4. pretty good.

Match 3. Batista vs umaga you got Batista you got umaga do you really think that’s going to make for a good match? Umaga god rest his soul but he wasn’t that great of a worker (1 out of 4)

Match 4. Kane defeating Chavo in seconds? Whatever 1 out of 4.

Was Not a great start to this show at all.

Match 5. hbk vs Ric Flair. One of the dumbest decisions in history you have Shawn Michaels you have Ric Flair you have story here you have 2 legends.. but nope let’s just put it smackdab in the middle of the fucking card!! While the match was tremendous and told a great story, I can only give it 3 out of 4 Because it didn’t get to main event but this saved the show along with another match.

Match 6. Women’s match? Who cares.
1 out of 4.

Match 7. Ahh we got a breakfast club triple threat that nobody cared about. Hhh vs Cena vs orton because this was supposed to be better then hbk vs flair right? Give me a break. This had no business being after hbk and flair, 2 out of 4. the match wasn’t terrible but it’s forgettable I’ll tell you that.

Match 8. Mayweather vs big show. Ahh yes this was your semi main event just terrible
(1 out of 4)

Match 9. Main event. Edge vs undertaker while this still had no business main eventing over flair and Shawn. I’ll say the match was really good.. edge talked about in a podcast how there were plans for him to end the streak? Ehh nah I just don’t think Edge was the right guy. But 3 out of 4 stars this was really good.

Overall this show was largely forgettable aside from 2 matches that bumped it up to average. And the money in the bank was solid but that’s about it.
C+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back