• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rebooking Survivor Series 1996

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
I’m assuming since the Survivor Series is over and we’re headed to the TLC, that MMK isn’t going to continue this series. Since I’ve typed up “Rebooking Survivor Series” up to 2001, I thought I’d continue it. Here goes my version of Survivor Series 1996.

Jesse James, Aldo Montoya, Bob Holly, and Bart Gunn
vs.
The Sultan, Justin Bradshaw, Salvatore Sincere, and Billy Gunn (with The Iron Sheik and Uncle Zebekiah)

Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Savio Vega, and The Godwinns (Henry O. and Phineas I. Godwinn) (with Hillbilly Jim)
vs.
Razor Ramon, and Diesel and The New Rockers (Marty Jannetty and Leif Cassidy)

Flash Funk, Marc Mero, Mark Henry, and The Stalker (with Sable)
vs.
Faarooq, Jerry Lawler, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and Goldust (with Marlena)

Yokozuna, Rocky Maivia, Doug Furnas, and Phil Lafon,
vs.
Vader, Crush, Owen Hart, and the British Bulldog (with Clarence Mason & Jim Cornette)

Shawn Michaels, Bret the Hitman Hart, The Undertaker, and Jake the Snake Roberts(with José Lothario)
vs.
Sycho Sid, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind, and the mystery partner (the Executioner) (with Paul Bearer)

I tried to keep everyone that was on the original card on my version. Instead of four 4-on-4 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team matches, and 3 singles matches, I made it five 4-on-4 matches.

I don't know too much about this era but I really liked the card you put out. I felt like the whole show should have been Survivor Series matches as nothing else was entertaining on this particular card except Austin vs. Bret Hart, which wasn't even a match that had closure. C'mon, a reversal pin? REALLY?!

Anyway, great job with the card. This would've been perfect.

Exactly!! This is exactly how I feel about all of the Survivor Series cards. All the matches at the Survivor Series been traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team matches. In 1996, for example, they could have saved the 3 singles matches for In Your House 12.

Survivor Series 1996 singles matches were:
The Undertaker vs. Mankind
Bret the Hitman Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sycho Sid vs. Shawn Michaels

In Your house 12: It’s Time matches with these 6 SuperStars were:
The Undertaker vs. the Executioner
Sycho Sid vs. Bret the Hitman Hart
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldust
Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind

And the last matches were dark matches!!

Whatever the case is, I’m glad we can revision and rebook with hindsight.

Exactly!! This is exactly how I feel about all of the Survivor Series cards. All the matches at the Survivor Series been traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team matches. In 1996, for example, they could have saved the 3 singles matches for In Your House 12.

Survivor Series 1996 singles matches were:
The Undertaker vs. Mankind
Bret the Hitman Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sycho Sid vs. Shawn Michaels

Look I agree with that about Taker vs Mankind. But man the Austin vs Hart and Sid vs Michaels would have been a lot different had this happened on IYH.

Anyway..My rebooked card is:

0.Team Bart (Bart Gunn & Jesse James & Bob Holly & Aldo Montoya) def. Team Billy (Billy Gunn & The Sultan & The Iron Sheik & Salvatore Sincere) in a Four on Four Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match.

Sole Survivors: Bob Holly and Bart Gunn.

1.The Deadmans (The Undertaker & Savio Vega & Marc Mero & Jimmy Snuka) def. The Bearer’s (Mankind & Jerry Lawler & Crush & Justin Bradshaw) in a Four on Four Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match with Paul Bearer hanging in a cage above the arena.

Sole Survivor: The Undertaker.

2.The Machines (Vader & Hunter Hearst Helmsley & Owen Hart & The British Bulldog) def. The Snakes (Jake Roberts & Barry Windham & Doug Furnas & Phil LaFon) in a Four on Four Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match.

Sole Survivors: Vader and The British Bulldog

3.The Union (Yokozuna & Rocky Maivia & The Godwinns) def. The Golden Team (Goldust & Farrouq & The New Rockers) in a Four on Four Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match.

Sole Survivor: Rocky Maivia.

4.Bret Hart def. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

5.Team A (Vader & Rocky Maivia & Bart Gunn) def. Team B (The Undertaker & The British Bulldog & Bob Holly) in a Three on Three “Ultimate Survivors” Match where the Ultimate Survivor\s will earn a Future WWF Championship Shot.

Ultimate Survivor: Vader.

6.Sycho Sid def. Shawn Michaels © to win the WWF Championship.

Note: Vader got his WWF Title shot on the next PPV In Your House 12: It's Time! and it was really Vader's time as he finally defeated Sid to win the WWF Championship and go on to succesfully defend it against Michaels at the Royal Rumble , against Bret Hart & Farrouq & Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Four corners elimination match on IYH 13 , until he dropped the title to The Undertaker in the main event of Wrestle Mania XIII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back