Rebooking: Money in the Bank 2012

Heel Ziggler

Dark Match Winner
As this has just gone, I'd thought I would put my mark on the show.

Original Card:

Preshow:

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Hunico & Camacho

Main Card:

Smackdown Money in the Bank: Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs Damien Sandow vs Tyson Kidd vs Christian vs Santino Marella vs Tensai (w/ Sakamoto) vs Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) - World Heavyweight Championship

Winner - Sheamus

Primo & Epico (w/ Rosa Mendes) vs Prime Time Players (w/ AW)

Winner - Primo & Epico

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan - No DQ - AJ Special Referee - WWE Championship

Winner - CM Punk

Ryback vs Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

Winner - Ryback

Layla, Kaitlyn & Tamina vs Beth Phoenix, Natalya & Eve

Winner - Layla, Kaitlyn & Tamina

RAW Money in the Bank: John Cena vs Big Show vs Kane vs The Miz vs Chris Jericho

Winner - John Cena

How I would book the PPV

Preshow: Brodus Clay (w/ Cameron & Naomi) vs Jack Swagger

Not a squash match, but a pretty easy outing for Clay. Have Swagger attack Brodus Clay before the match, and stomp Clay down at the start of the match. Clay stands up and reverses a Gutwrench Powerbomb, knocking Swagger out of the ring. Clay then hits two splashes for the win.

Winner - Brodus Clay

After the two men have returned to the back, HHH comes out and cut a promo against Brock Lesnar. He then says that the match between CM Punk & Daniel Bryan will be a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Main Show

Smackdown Money in the Bank: Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs Damien Sandow vs Tyson Kidd vs Tensai vs Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara vs Christian vs Zack Ryder vs Antonio Cesaro

Ladders are immediately thrown into the ring, and everyone attacks Tensai. Brawls spread out around the ring, and Tensai powerbombs Tyson Kidd through a ladder, and Kidd is taken out on a stretcher. Cesaro and Tensai are both pushed off a ladder and out of the ring by Christian. Eventually, the only man left standing is Rhodes, who tries to climb the ladder. Ziggler grabs his foot and tries to pull him down, and hits a Zig Zag as Rhodes falls. He climbs the ladder and eventually pulls down the briefcase.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Layla vs Beth Phoenix - Divas Championship

Beth Phoenix hits a fisherman suplex early, and then hits the glam slam for a quick victory.

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto goes straight after Sheamus' arm, and hits several moves. As Sheamus starts to recover, he hits the White Noise, Irish Curse, and an axe handle. As he lines up the Brogue kick, Del Rio ducks and the boot hits Ricardo, who is knocked out. Out of rage, Del Rio hits an armbar on Sheamus who taps out.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Prime Time Players (w/ AW) vs Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Epico & Primo (W/ Rosa Mendes) - WWE Tag Team Championships

Young & Truth start, and fight back and forth. Eventually, Kingston tags himself in and takes Young out with a Trouble in Paradise. Young makes it to Titus, who takes out Epico & Primo, and front suplexes Young onto Kingston for the victory.

Winners: Prime Time Players

Sheamus is seen backstage, and is confronted by Matt Striker. Sheamus announces that he is entering the RAW Money in the Bank. The Miz is then seen. He announces that he, too, is entering the RAW Money in the Bank.

RAW Money in the Bank: John Cena vs Chris Jericho vs The Miz vs Big Show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Sheamus

Before the bell, Mysterio's music hits. He comes out and joins the other six men.

All 6 men attack the Big Show, who is thrown out of the ring. Sheamus brutally attacks The Miz, who lies outside the ring. Jericho hits a codebreaker on Kane off of the Ladder. Big Show stands up and pushes his giant ladder into the ring. As the ladder is set up, Mysterio hits a seated senton on Big Show, but is then thrown out of the ring. Cena then attempts to climb the ladder but is pulled down by The Big Show, who knocks out Jericho as he tries to attack him. As Big Show, unopposed, climbs the ladder, John Cena pushes the ladder out of the ring. He then sets up a new ladder. As he is about to take the briefcase down, Jericho pulls himself into the ring and knocks Cena off of the ladder. He then pulls down the briefcase.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Ryback vs Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks - Tornado Handicap Match

Hawkins and Reks immediately attack Ryback, who tries to fight back. He hits a double clothesline to win.

Winner - Ryback

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship - Falls Count Anywhere - Special Referee AJ

Bryan gets the early advantage with several chair shots to the back. He tries to undo a turnbuckle cover and AJ turns a blind eye. Bryan then pushes Punk into the exposed turnbuckle. He then goes for a chair shot to the gut but Punk stops it, and then attacks Bryan with the WWE Championship. The brawl spills out to the entrance ramp, where Punk hits a spinning neckbreaker. As Punk prepares for a GTS, AJ holds Punk back. Bryan locks in the YES lock on the stage. Punk escapes by pushing Bryan over the edge. Punk targets Bryan's neck by hitting his head on the edge of the stage. Punk hits the GTS and a superplex off of the stage through a table.

Winner - CM Punk

The only changes I would've made to the card...

-AJ faces Layla for the Divas Championship

-Prime Time Players face Kofi & Truth for the Tag Team Championship on the main card and just have Primo & Epico face their fellow Mexicano's Hunico & Camacho on the YT pre-show

-Add Rey Mysterio into the MiTB along with Miz

-Maybe have Punk & Bryan compete in a 30 Min Ironman match

Apart from that, I thought the rest was fine.

The only changes I would've made to the card...

-AJ faces Layla for the Divas Championship

-Prime Time Players face Kofi & Truth for the Tag Team Championship on the main card and just have Primo & Epico face their fellow Mexicano's Hunico & Camacho on the YT pre-show

-Add Rey Mysterio into the MiTB along with Miz

-Maybe have Punk & Bryan compete in a 30 Min Ironman match

Apart from that, I thought the rest was fine.

I don't think Aj should've faces Layla cos she was involved in the Bryan Punk storyline and was soon to become GM of RAW. Wasn't sure what to do with Epico & Primo, included them because they would probably feud with the Prime Time Players after they gets the titles. I added Sheamus too the MitB match but it could have been Del Rio or neither. Sheamus could put some good spots in there. I think the Punk vs Bryan was fine as a no DQ/Falls Count Anywhere as eventually it was just gonna be the big ending. Thanks for the opinions, much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back