Raw Tag Champs

Rated-RKO or Cena and Michaels?

• Rated-RKO needs the championships

• No Cena and Michaels all the way

• Who cares it's WWE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont know what to think of this its really confusing. Maybe Taker was just messing with Cena and Michaels because Smackdown needs Taker for their main event. But then I was thinking a triple threat match at wrestlemania where Taker wins and Michaels and Cena decide to make a run with their tag titles. I dont know this is confusing. Were gonna have wait and see how this thing plays out.

wat if we had a fatal four way with cene, hbk, batista and undertaker and they decide to end the split and bring the title together to make a undispected title i know this wont happen but wouldnt it be great if it did

I personally think Undertaker vs. Batista is on. Undertaker BETTER win the title, and then he'll feud with Batista or Kennedy and drop the belt and MAYBE retire.

i was so mad that they won the tag titles because i was waitin for shawn to start the rivalry by turning on him during the match or something to that extent especially after the match i was waitin for him to kick his head off man that would be great im hopin that they turn on each other causin the match at wrestlemania

i was so mad that they won the tag titles because i was waitin for shawn to start the rivalry by turning on him during the match or something to that extent especially after the match i was waitin for him to kick his head off man that would be great im hopin that they turn on each other causin the match at wrestlemania

I think they will propley give the title back to R-RKO or some other tagteam..like cryme tyme or WGTT..with the help of R-RKO if they decide to drop the WTTC and go to a one on one feud since they have past problem together. I dont see them goning for the WWE title any soon.. A triple threat or fatal four way match is pretty boring and i dont see that happen.

As for HBK and Cena..they might turn on each other (Cena FU shawn or Shawn supper kick Cena which he try last time and miss) which will lead to a cena vs HBK for the gold at WM.. Undertaker will most wrestle Batista for the WHC which i think he will win and stay at SD..because they need him.

well with ***SPOILER ALERT*** john cena and shawn vs batista and the undertaker at No Mercy it seems that they will be a tag team at least untill then.

Highlight with you mouse after spoiler alert to read if you wish.

well with ***SPOILER ALERT*** john cena and shawn vs batista and the undertaker at No Mercy it seems that they will be a tag team at least untill then.

Highlight with you mouse after spoiler alert to read if you wish.

That's pretty crazy if its true. I would of never thought of it ending up like that.

see how the wwe is trying to bring back the days where it wasnt as predictable?
thats what im seeing, its good too, because the tag titles thing wasnt predidictable.
hahaha, i like taker turning up on ecw! theres no chance in hell he would face lashley at mania. haha.
i personally would like too see elim four way hbk, cena, rko and edge at mania, but you can kill a good 20 minutes with edge v rko at least.
kenndedy v batista v taker would be entertaining also.

I agree with the Mark Henry statement, as Batista could face the guy that he would have faced at GAB. I think it's clear that John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker is set in stone and people are forgetting, if Undertaker is not involved in the fall, then technically he would still be undefeated at Wrestlemania. There are many ways to go about this. I do agree that Orton and Edge will eventually face each other in probably a Street Fight or something.

Yeah but then what would his record be...It wouldn't still be 14-0...Because its his 15th Mania...So how would that work...14-0-1? lol

But I don't see Taker going anywhere soon. I see him on RAW as the new WWE Champion and the top man that kicks anyones ass, anywhere anytime. And when Game comes back, an awesome feud...Triple H vs. Undertaker

do you all think it was a good idea to put michaels and cena as tag team champions? or do you wish rated rko still has them?

i think michaels and cena was a good move. but that's just my opinion. yours?

I agree with the Taker - Hunter feud, that would be awesome for the ratings and for us! :lol2: but i dont think Vince is gonna let that happens, 1st he hate us! :twak: , 2nd if taker goes Raw, who can take his place? Kane would be great, but i cant see Kane as the Big Gun of SD!, Mrrrrrrrr Kenedyyyyyyy is not ready and specially, The VinceAssLips: Batista, man i hate this guy!! :dark2: And 3RD, as soon hunter returns, DX is back, i can bet your ass! :farttorch:

But Returning wit the Cena HBK tag, i dont know, maybe they drop the belt after NWO ppV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back