Raw Tag Champs

Rated-RKO or Cena and Michaels?

• Rated-RKO needs the championships

• No Cena and Michaels all the way

• Who cares it's WWE!

Results are only viewable after voting.
you never know with wwe. maybe they might be going for a triple threat deal, undertaker vs. HBK vs. Cena at WM23.

It was all set in stone as taker won the royal rumble the rumors flowing taker vs batista. The wwe title fatal fourway one hell of a match that would have been cena vs hbk vs ortan vs edge. BUT WAIT TAKER CHOOSES CENAS TITLE? Yes indeed looks to be cena vs taker but dont think HBK will give up he will be at wrestlemania baby my prediction atriple thret hbk vs cena vs taker wwe championship But what about Batista could the wwe bring a twist did u forget about mark henry hes due back OH BABY and another prediction edge vs ortan at WRESTLEMANIA.

we will see i woudnt be suprised to se taker do the same thing on smakdown but with the news that cena's match had changed i think undertaker may have been moved up to raw so that he can face some new people and wrestle in a tripple threat match Undertaker vs. HBK vs. Cena seems like it may happen.

i really dnt even have any predictions...i thought it was going to be batista vs taker? did they scratch it? or perhaps taker is just playin mind games with each champ and is going to show up on ecw and then smackdown..i think its to early in the week to tell but as of rite now it looks as tho he's chosen to face cena

I think the WWE is playing mind games with us. It is like 2 years ago when Batista was deciding whether to take on JBL or Triple H. I still think he will end up taking on Batista.

I agree with the Mark Henry statement, as Batista could face the guy that he would have faced at GAB. I think it's clear that John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker is set in stone and people are forgetting, if Undertaker is not involved in the fall, then technically he would still be undefeated at Wrestlemania. There are many ways to go about this. I do agree that Orton and Edge will eventually face each other in probably a Street Fight or something.

From what I understand WWE is seemingly going to use Undertaker as a tool to try and put over one of the champs. Originally Batista WAS supposed to beat Taker at Mania, but that may have changed into a possible triple threat for the WWE title... I just wouldn't know what to do if Cena ended Takers streak, espically if this is Takers last Mania

Well if any of you have seen the extras on the wrestlmania 20 dvd taker says that he has done everything he wanted to do when he became a wrestler and that he is just along for the ride now. His streak has to end sometime, were not gonna see a 80 year old taker at mania 57 protecting his win streak of like 40 straight mania he is doing what is good for the business and what is good is to help the young guys. Plus if you dont like it THEN CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

My real feeling is that if it is John Cena vs. Undertaker vs. HBK that John Cena will win by pinning HBK to save Takers streak....but if it is Undertaker vs Batista i believe Undertaker will win the title and then it would be Cena vs HBK and i think HBK would take the title.

I think its about time taker jump shows...hes has been with SD ever since the branch extension...He always been a WWE champion ever since he came to WWE..so going for the WWE champion is better then the WHC. if Taker decide to go for the WWE title The main event at WM23 might be a tripple threat match between HBK/Cena/Undertaker. Athough i would still like to see him vs Batista for the WHC (tired of Batista being champ) or even the for the ECW World Champion lasley. Its too early in road to WM..so Undertake might playing games with three shows...He may even appear at ECW tomorrow or at SD focusing at each champion.

Warning Off Topic
As for Cena and HBK..winning the TTC from edge/orton tonight on Raw...i gussing next week there going to be 2 thing happening.
1. Either a rematch between the new WTC and R-RKO..with R-RKO regain the TTC back.

OR

2. R-RKO cause HBK/Cena losing the TTC to someone like Cryme Tyme or WGTT. Leading a HBK/Cena/Undertaker for the WWE champion

As for randy/edge..if they dont get the TTC back..there might be a fued between them...i dont see them going for the WWE champion..since there is a promblem between them about to not helping each other out.

Well, wateva belt takers goes for, i say the wwe lets him win it. He hasnt held a title in so long and has been with th wwe for so long. They should let him keep his streak, win a title and drop it after awhile. he should jump to another show yet. Him and Ken Kennedy are still fueding on smackdown if yall remeber so, we shall see how this goes and what the wwe will do.

traditionally the royal rumble winner always wins the title at mania so i can see taker winning, id love to see HBK be the heal in this feud though, let him go back to being cocky and stuff and drop this "i cant do it cause ive found jesus" bs. Im really happy Takers on Raw and im really lookin forward to Cena Vs. Taker Vs. HBK at Mania.

I thought the whole thing was crazy having hbk & cena winning tha tag titles.I like the idea of a triple threat match between hbk cena and taker.Batista vs mark henry isnt a bad idea either.But i would love to see mr kennedy get another shot at the whc.As for the tag titles it isnt going to last.those will go to the worlds greatest tag team but i think cryme tyme has a title shot that they won at NYR.

I Say WWE, It Doing Something to shake up there brands, look everyones been saying Undertaker vs Batista, no one really thourght of Undertaker vs Cena it came as a shock, which wwe needed and heck a Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels vs John Cena, would be a great Main Event for wrestlemania, and will do wonders for both John Cena Carreer and the Legacy of the WWE Championship which has gone down a lot.

People are forgetting that Undertaker gave Batista the "Big Boot" on Smackdown last week, which means WWE is doing a build to Batista vs. Undertaker in a Streak vs. Title. It is unclear whether the WWE Title match will be a Fatal Four Way or just Cena vs. Michaels

This was one of the best raws ive seen in a very long time. I was waiting for hbk to super kick cena's head off. I Hope taker face's and beats cena at wresltemania or have a triple threat match with cena and hbk

Anything but a triple threat match. I cant stand fatal fourways, triple threats, ect.. especially in the main event of a Wrestlemania. I'd be happy with either Cena vs Taker or Cena vs Michaels just no triple threat.

My real feeling is that if it is John Cena vs. Undertaker vs. HBK that John Cena will win by pinning HBK to save Takers streak....

Why would you want cena to win...he has hold the title for over a year now..and i perfer he loose it...I rather see taker win or HBK pinning Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back