RAW predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here seems like something that could happen for sure. Im getting anxious to see this all go down already!

It's going to happen....im sure it will.

Cena Punk is reminding me a lot of Bret Austin in 1997. Where as people began to rebel and cheer the heel instead of the establishment. Same could work here.

I smell a fatal 4 way and cena winning the title have a rivalry with alberto del rio and eventually fued with nash then have cena and rock start at up at elimination chamber then give us THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MATCH OF ALL TIMES while at the same time punk will be feuding with thriple h and steph and nash maybe even vince you know punk vs the coorparation or what do you think

HHH will announce that he made a mistake and doesn't know why Nash is there, we will not see Nash but during the Mysterio/ADR championship match either Waltman or one of the New Age Outlaws will come through the crowd and screw Mysterio.

This will go on for a couple weeks with older or recently released WWE vets coming in and causing trouble till we find out Vince is behind it trying to ruin the reign of HHH.

If the Outlaws come back, side with HHH, Steph, Nash, Johnny Ace, and Del Rio.. we have a new Corporation :) and I will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back