Elimination Order Predictions

PhoenixBuster

Equal Opportunity Poster
Hey there,

I took a glance around and didn't see a thread explicitly for the predictions of elimination order. If I over looked it, I beg your pardon.

Either way, this thread is dedicated as a formal location to post your predictions and explanations for your choices surrounding the elimination orders in both or either EC match tonight before it gets under way.

On the Raw side, you have John Cena, John Morrison, Sheamus, R Truth, Randy Orton and CM Punk. On Smackdown (as it stands) you have Wade Barrett, Edge, Kane, Drew McIntyre, and Rey Mysterio. For now, consider that it remains a 5 man.

My elimination orders are:

Raw

Sheamus
R Truth
Randy Orton
John Morrison
CM Punk
Winner: Cena

Smackdown

Barrett
Rey Mysterio
Kane
McIntyre
Winner: Edge

Those are my predictions and, of course, means nothing for reality. Nor do these necessarily reflect my hopes. So, what are your picks?

Raw:

Truth
Sheamus
Morrison
Orton
Punk
Winner: Cena

:banghead:

SD!:

Kane
Barrett
Mysterio
Mcintyre
Winner: Edge

:banghead:

I really hope i am wrong... I wouldn't mind Cody Rhodes returning to fill the final spot and just going nuts with his face mask think and everything on, would show a different side to him. I would have him pin Mysterio.

CODY RHODES ! That guy above just hit the nail on top. Before I thought it was going to be lawler if he loses his wwe title match before the SD chamber match but it makes more sense for cody to be in the match. He dosnt need to worry about his face because of the mask so yeah :-D. Now my hopes go for cody

Edit: Other guy on top =-O you're right it could prob be Triple H as well considiring that HHH is being rumored to face Undertaker at wrestlemania the only good way is for the title. Fml -_- I still want cody to be in the match

Raw:

R-Truth by Sheamus
Sheamus by John Morrison
Randy Orton by CM Punk
CM Punk by Cena
John Morrison by Cena OR Cena by John Morrison

Smackdown:

Drew McIntyre by Edge
Rey Mysterio by Rhodes
Rhodes by Barret
Barret by Kane
Kane by Edge