• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Power told me to lighten up....

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Because I didn't like someone trying to justify the behavior of Nazis.

Since I can't flame in rep or PM, I will now say, "Fuck you motherfucker. Live with that stigma your whole life and then deal with little fucks who think that's shit's funny. I don't fucking tell black people to work harder...like a slave, because while some people find that shit funny, I understand that time does not heal all wounds. And my wounds are a little fresher than that. So fuck you, go play in traffic you stupid motherfucker.

:lol:

I love you FTS.

Although you are completely right. Raw Power seems to be shitting on everyone just now.

He was a little punk ass bitch. Tell him to go out in the street and get hit by a car. The world would be better off without fucking shitheads like him. That dont understand what happened in the past, that still hurts to this day. Maybe he should get put into a concentration camp. See how he likes it, no offense to FTS just sticking up for you buddy.

Okay, fucking WOW.

Am I the ONLY person here who realizes that the guy who started that Nazi thread was JOKING? As in, being facetious? I thought that was pretty god damn obvious from his post, I don't even remember who it was that started it.

it was general dissary who started the thread

That's right. Seriously though FTS calm down man, the guy was joking. I've made jokes 10 times as tasteless as that on here.

That's right. Seriously though FTS calm down man, the guy was joking. I've made jokes 10 times as tasteless as that on here.

I think it's past the calm down stage xFear. FTS has every right to be upset about this. There is just some shit you don't say.

It would be like me calling someone the N word. Sure, it happened a long time ago, but wounds are still open and it hurts.

I think it's past the calm down stage xFear. FTS has every right to be upset about this. There is just some shit you don't say.

It was a FUCKING JOKE. As in, NOT SERIOUS. As in, no he doesn't have every right to flip out. Seriously, have you guys never ever read a post by Jake before or something? The guy routinely makes jokes like this, and jokes ten times worse, and yet he's beloved by everyone here.

You know you're my boy FTS, but calm down. It was a joke, nothing more. The guy wasn't trying to justify the actions of the Nazi's in any way.

Seriously, everybody, put your fucking period rags away and shut the fuck up. It was a god damned joke.

Random sidenote...I'm watching an episode of the Twilight Zone right now about a former Concentration Camp officer who returns to the camp after the war and is haunted by all of the people he killed. Such a frightening episode, one of my all time favorites. It's called "Death's Head Revisited", look it up, good stuff.

It was a FUCKING JOKE. As in, NOT SERIOUS. As in, no he doesn't have every right to flip out. Seriously, have you guys never ever read a post by Jake before or something? The guy routinely makes jokes like this, and jokes ten times worse, and yet he's beloved by everyone here.

You know you're my boy FTS, but calm down. It was a joke, nothing more. The guy wasn't trying to justify the actions of the Nazi's in any way.

Seriously, everybody, put your fucking period rags away and shut the fuck up. It was a god damned joke.

Yeah, we're the ones who are on the rag :lol:

Ummmmm. Werent you the one who was saying how tasteless shelton benjamin was when he was making the Japanese joke??? Kindly shut the fuck up hypocrite.

Shelton was on national TV in front of millions of people. This is a wrestling forum with a few hundred

Ummmmm. Werent you the one who was saying how tasteless shelton benjamin was when he was making the Japanese joke??? Kindly shut the fuck up hypocrite.

It was tastless. I never said it wasn't. Disarray's joke was tasteless as well. Doesn't mean either should be bitched out over a fucking joke.

So go re-acquaint yourself with what the word hypocrite means, considering I never once said that GD's joke wasn't tasteless. In fact, I'm pretty fucking sure I said that it WAS. So, sorry, but Fail.

I cannot believe how you guys are overreacting over a fucking joke.

Shelton was on national TV in front of millions of people. This is a wrestling forum with a few hundred

And the difference being??? None, you still dont make tasteless jokes like that about something that affected numerous people. I dont see how the holocaust is funny at all. Really.

It was tastless. I never said it wasn't. Disarray's joke was tasteless as well. Doesn't mean either should be bitched out over a fucking joke.

So go re-acquaint yourself with what the word hypocrite means, considering I never once said that GD's joke wasn't tasteless. In fact, I'm pretty fucking sure I said that it WAS. So, sorry, but Fail.

I cannot believe how you guys are overreacting over a fucking joke.

You spent the whole fucking hour in the LD discussing about how it was tasteless though. C'mon Xfear, you know I respect the hell out of you, but how can you sit there and not get pissed about this. When in the ld just last week you got so furious with people for finding Shelton Benjamin funny. To me it makes no sense.

No, but it's totally different. Either way, both were bad attempts at humor and they're done with. My ancestors were Polish and my family has been affected by the Nazi like many others. I've learned not to joke about it around here, end of story.

You spent the whole fucking hour in the LD discussing about how it was tasteless though. C'mon Xfear, you know I respect the hell out of you, but how can you sit there and not get pissed about this. When in the ld just last week you got so furious with people for finding Shelton Benjamin funny. To me it makes no sense.

"Furious"? "Spent the whole fucking hour"? Are you kidding me? I made, what, 3 posts on that topic in the entire live discussion? I didn't exactly write off a curse-filled paragraph telling Shelton Benjamin to go fucking kill himself now did I?

Sorry, but you guys need to just stop. I've read so many holocaust jokes on this forum, and the only reason everyone has their panties in a bunch now is because GD is still a relative newbie and isn't as well-established as someone like Jake or myself.

For god's sake, am I the ONLY one that remembers the "Jake's Joy Division" signature? Guess we should all go flip out on him for making a holocaust joke, huh?

You guys are acting like GD was serious or something, when he was being facetious.

In closing, learn to take a joke people.

No one is saying anything about GD. This thread isn't even about him.

Numbah ONE!!!

Are you serious? It was offensive as fuck and pathetic.

Number two.

Now tell me, how is a holocasut joke any different.

Wow. Can't believe you guys actually enjoyed that Shelton promo. Not only was it incredibly racist, but it wasn't even slightly humorous. An awful attempt at an Asian "ching-chong" accent and bowing a few times is considered "hilarious" now?

You guys have some SERIOUSLY low standards for comedy.

Would it have been "hilarious" if Shelton came out eating fried chicken and watermelon with a chain around his neck tied to a white slavemaster? That'd be hilarious huh.

You find the asian shit offensive, but shit that affected millions of lives? Just something that Jake would say. Glad you feel that way.

So you were correct. It wasnt the whole LD. But I do remember you being extremely pissed off. For what reason? Because Shelton was doing an impression of an asian? Ok, now how is it any different to what General Disarray said? It's not, but yet you are sticking up for him and Jake? Hmmmm... Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

Numbah ONE!!!

Number two.

Now tell me, how is a holocasut joke any different.

I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT A HOLOCAUST JOKE WASN'T TASTELESS, I IN FACT SAID EXACTLY THE FUCKING OPPOSITE

It's in bold so you actually read it this time.

You find the asian shit offensive, but shit that affected millions of lives? Just something that Jake would say. Glad you feel that way.

I was actually far more offended by how uncreative and pathetic the humor attempt in the sketch was. I could quite frankly care less if Shelton comes out with chopsticks hanging from his teeth and tape slanting his eyes.

So you were correct. It wasnt the whole LD. But I do remember you being extremely pissed off. For what reason? Because Shelton was doing an impression of an asian? Ok, now how is it any different to what General Disarray said? It's not, but yet you are sticking up for him and Jake? Hmmmm... Sounds like a hypocrite to me.

How does this make me a hypocrite? I made all of 2, maybe 3 posts in a LD about that. I didn't fucking say that Shelton should KILL HIMSELF, now did I? BIG fucking difference.

Which is irrelevent because again, I NEVER SAID THAT THE HOLOCAUST JOKE WASN'T TASTELESS/OFFENSIVE. I simply said that you guys are overreacting way too much to it, throwing out fucking death threats over a god damned joke.

internet.jpg

For realz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back