RAW, January 22nd 2018 (25th Birthday Celebration) - Then, Now, Forever...

Enough of this IC shit. Let's see Dibiase lose his belt in a poker game.

*knock on door*

Virgil arrives arms outstretched in welcome. APA, Dibiase, and Slater/Rhyno abruptly gather their items and leave the office without a word.

Virgil sits at the now abandoned table with his head in his hands.

*knock on door*

Virgil arrives arms outstretched in welcome. APA, Dibiase, and Slater/Rhyno abruptly gather their items and leave the office without a word.

Gotta give him that fuck money.

*knock on door*

Virgil feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see the corpse of El Gigante who puts him through the poker table.

I was actually thinking of writing up an editorial about why I think Roman Reigns is one of the greatest heels of all time already. WWE know what they're doing with this, and it's actually pretty smart on their part when you think about it.

Rocketstrapping yourself there Christian, nice brother brother. Keepin me from sleepin as well brother.

I was actually thinking of writing up an editorial about why I think Roman Reigns is one of the greatest heels of all time already. WWE know what they're doing with this, and it's actually pretty smart on their part when you think about it.

Except he isn't. He's Cena Jr. Half the crowd boos him. Half cheer him. You turn him heel, the half that boo him now cheer him and the half that cheered him now boo him.

Jason Jordan is getting a better heel reaction than Reigns would ever get.

This is how I feel about Jason Jordan.

Hopefully Jason Jordan inherits those chants. That would just be tremendous. Don't know if he could own them like Kurt did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back