RAW, January 22nd 2018 (25th Birthday Celebration) - Then, Now, Forever...

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
THE PAST!
[YOUTUBE]jKprTwvYGvk[/YOUTUBE]
January 11th 1993 - a new weekly episodic television show premiered from the diminutive midtown Manhattan Center in New York City. 25 years on, and with a quarter of a century's worth of history behind it, what was once a marginal one hour show on the then World Wrestling Federation's weekly calendar has morphed, evolved and all the rest into a three-hour marathon-like flagship. Here's to you RAW! Thanks for all the memories that have been and those that are still to come...

THE PRESENT!
[YOUTUBE]XIB4rVtyLgY[/YOUTUBE]
Tonight the action is uncut, uncooked, uncensored, RAW! So sayeth Vincent Kennedy McMahon and "Macho Man" Randy Savage live at ringside and they aren't wrong. A simulcast across the city of New York from the aforementioned Manhattan Center (featuring Jerry "The King" Lawler and Good Ol' JR!) and the Barclays in Brooklyn is one heck of a way to celebrate with all the current stars of RAW (and a few from SmackDown including WWE Champion AJ Styles and figureheads Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan) being on hand alongside a whole cavalcade of legends. Our billed main event sees one of the most prestigious championship's in all of WWE defended as the Miz looks to reclaim the coveted Intercontinental Championship from the ...ahem..."Big Dog" Roman Reigns. You can be sure there's going to be action aplenty alongside that final build toward the Rumble on Sunday.

THE FUTURE..?
[YOUTUBE]qiWcnGrQPtc[/YOUTUBE]
Blasts from the past are promised. Clashes from the present are guaranteed. But what of the future? This Sunday is the Royal Rumble and with it comes to Road to WrestleMania. Rumours have been circling about certain "Deadmen" walking once more and into the lions den of a dream match versus big match players no less. Can we expect a potential Mania main event to be set-up this evening? And that's not all, fresh faces like The Revival, have promised to make examples of legends past. Can they prove the NXT moniker of 'The Future is NOW' right? And speaking of NXT, will their presence be felt this evening? So many questions. So little time.

So, to Paraphrase a Wise Man, If You're Ready for RAW's 25th Birthday, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!*
tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

*He's Here Too BTW, so DTA...

What Enzo Amore has been accused of sexual assault? What a piece of shit.

Oh Happy Birthday Pat Patterson.

I'll be here! This should be a blast.

Apparently there's a pre-show on the Network. Wonder if any familiar faces will pop up there.

Perhaps Enzo should receive the legends gang rape instead of The Revival? Please don't let the legends destroy The Revival.

Jimmy Fallon has opened my eyes to a desire I never knew I had. Seeing Trips and Steph act like adorably awkward trying-to-be-cool parents is so much more riveting than The Authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back