Raw is coming to Richmond!

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Mon, Apr 26 WWE presents Monday Night Raw - Richmond, Va. 7:15 p.m.

Apparently, this is the annual draft! Very hype about this, and the Monday before is my 20th birthday.

Bring a sign.

"Gorilla Monsoon in his current state > Cole"

(Credit: GuyCompton)

I envy you Freddy....and Doc really loves that sign. If I get a seat where I get on TV in Jacksonville, I will make that sign Doc.

Fuck. Yes. CONFIRMED! RichmondColiseum.net is reporting that the 2010 WWE Roster Draft will take place on April 26th, live, from The Richmond Coliseum. The show will be a 3 hour Raw special.

God dude. My first event ever was a Raw. August 11th, 2008. Where Kane started the feud with Rey by removing his mask.

Fuck. Yes. CONFIRMED! RichmondColiseum.net is reporting that the 2010 WWE Roster Draft will take place on April 26th, live, from The Richmond Coliseum. The show will be a 3 hour Raw special.

God dude. My first event ever was a Raw. August 11th, 2008. Where Kane started the feud with Rey by removing his mask.

You lucky fucker. My first event had Triple H vs John Cena in what could have been Cena's last match on Raw plus a surprise return by Marty Janetty.

Yeah, Cena and Batista were World Tag Champions. Priceless beat them for it that night, then Cena +Batista had an epic pull apart brawl.

What else happened.. Santino vs. Mickie James. Hometown girl. I can't quite remember it all. JBL challenged CM Punk to a drinking contest. That was hilarious.

My first ever TV event was January 4th. I saw Bryan Danielson in a dark match.

I say Kane 6 feet away. He entered right next to me...along with Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, and Eric Escobar (while he was still relevant)

Indifference. I met the Hart Foundation, Tyler Reks, and Sheamus, and Justin Roberts, and Khali at my last show.

I have met, William Regal, scott armstrong the ref, he actually gived my family 10 tickets for a house show here in beaumont tx. I think i still have his Cell number.

Also Christian this dude is nice Beth is also nice she is nicer then mickie james.

Oh an i aint bullshitting or lying about all of this.

Hart Foundation were in a rush, but took time for picture with my nephew and an autograph. Natayla was a very nice woman, DH Smith was pretty quiet, and Tyson Kidd seemed kinda cocky. Justin Roberts was pretty chill. Sheamus was real quiet, looked nothing like the Sheamus you see on TV. Khali stepped out of a Lexus SUV wearing a bright ass red hawaiian shirt and jeans. I lol'd. Tyler Reks stayed and signed autographs and took pictures for a while. I met/conversated with matt striker for about 15 minutes, he was hella cool. My camera died so I got a shitty picture with him and my friend and a nephew. It was really sweet. I was just shy of meeting CM Punk and JTG. My nephews/sister met and got their autographs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back