• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Elle Dee

So can anybody hate John Cena after watching that piece about him/Make-A-Wish? I'm not talking about his wrestling, but him, which a lot of haters also seem to also hate on.

So can anybody hate John Cena after watching that piece about him/Make-A-Wish? I'm not talking about his wrestling, but him, which a lot of haters also seem to also hate on.

Nobody hates John Cena the man. It's his character and booking we grow tired of.

How many times do you gotta say that? It sounds like im not missing much lol. What happened to the Kool-Aid Man?

You are missing much, Miz is now champ, Orton vs Cena confirmed, Henry got a knee injury it seems, and Ben is a good host. Also forgot to mention Jerishow vs DX

Uh...Do you think they did that to shove his poster boy status down our throats? Think about it...

I don't know why but i do reckon his main event push is gonna begin soon. Hes over with the fans just needs more depth to his character hes the one person on RAW that would benefit from a lot more time on the mic in my opinion.

You are missing much, Miz is now champ, Orton vs Cena confirmed, Henry got a knee injury it seems, and Ben is a good host

ANOTHER Orton/Cena Match and what will be a 60 min paint drying fest. Henry like Roidtista is injury prone. Miz winning is cool but he's all mic work. Doesent sound like im missing much. I have it dvr'ing downstairs, I imagine i'll actually watch about 25 mins of it tonight.

Also like how Ben isn't coming out and promoting his foundation in the show, but rather on the first commercial. Good idea.

ANOTHER Orton/Cena Match and what will be a 60 min paint drying fest. Henry like Roidtista is injury prone. Miz winning is cool but he's all mic work. Doesent sound like im missing much. I have it dvr'ing downstairs, I imagine i'll actually watch about 25 mins of it tonight.

Miz all mic work? Miz doesn't even do half the mic work he used to during his hating on Cena days. Do you even watch Raw?

Actually I don't think Henry was seriously injred. He walked off under his own power. Even though he was limping...

So the 2 access hollywood women were at Summerslam, and that went over like John Cena in the IWC, so let's have them BACK as guest hosts of RAW. Brilliant move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back