• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw anonymous general manager..

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
This might seem like a weird question, but did they ever reveal who the anonymous GM was? From what I can recall, they just dropped the whole angle all together and never revealed who it was. I also recall many people on this forum talking about how the WWE just dropped the angle. However, a few minutes ago, I was looking at Hornswoggle's Wikipedia page and it said, "In WWE, he was the last Cruiserweight Champion. He also served as the General Manager of Raw, a position that he had held anonymously from June 21, 2010 to July 18, 2011." So what the hell is this? Did they ever actually announce this on TV?

I wish I would bring this back. It did what a GM should do, and thats to not get in the way or be a major part of the show.

Teddy Long fo'lyfe

They did. It was Hornswoggle.

It was a slap in the face for anybody who still cared about that storyline. It should be said that people who still cared about that storyline deserved to be slapped in the face.

God damn, I never knew it was officially Hornswoggle. That's fucking hilarious. Well played.

It probably was the worst wrestling angle that I have ever witnessed in my life. The laptop was even worse to watch than John Laurinaitis. 2013 was an awful year for pro-wrestling, but 2012 was worse.

It probably was the worst wrestling angle that I have ever witnessed in my life. The laptop was even worse to watch than John Laurinaitis. 2013 was an awful year for pro-wrestling, but 2012 was worse.

The Raw GM was 2010/2011. 2012 was the year of Johnny Ace.

Man, I thought that crap would never end with the anonymous GM. We all kept thinking he/she would be revealed and it would be a big name. Epic letdown. When they finally announced the GM as Hornswogle, I thought it was a huge middle finger to anyone who tuned in every week and invested their time in watching the show. Lazy story writing at it's absolute worst. Why purposely do something that you know will disappoint your fanbase like that? I'll never understand.

The anonymous GM, coupled with Miz as champ, made for a horrible year. Smackdown was good, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back