Ratings Drop....

Dark Blaze

Say what I want, when I want.
Guess my little prediction in the LD was right, 'cept I gave them just a 0.1 higher. According to the main site, RAW last night drew a 3.0 rating...do you think Vince will realise that he can't buy his viewers...or is he going to get even more desperate?

I say the latter.

Actually he only gave away 1mil. But it will be 5 mil before he realizes WWE programing sux. Maybe he can lobby to start the Monday night wars up again. That way, ratings could rise by comparison.

I know he gave away 1 Mil. but on WWE.com, he said he's giving out one more.

Well the major prob with that shit was besides it drawing away from the actual SHOW....the password never changed...all people had to do was watch the beginning and then change the channel.

Doubt even Hogan could cause more than a temporary peak....wrestling interest is just lower than it used to be...poor them.

They could definitely have divas starting flashing...but that's not kid-friendly. Dammit.

But knowing WWE they'll have Maria or someone semi-flash us...then Mae Young comes out to show off her goodies.

That was when RAW ran head to head with Nitro. The war between the two garnered interest and gained new fans. If WWE were smart, instead of frivilously giving away millions, they should be bank rolling whoever could help get TNA to the next level. Not necessarily bringing them up to their level, but creating another entity that would help recreated the head to head wars. It may sound crazy, but it can't be any worse than giving away a million dollars a week only to see ratings fall even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back