Ratings Are In

I think there should be alarm over the fact that they've LOST viewership since making the move to Monday nights.

Here's what people are going to say though Guy:

O nowz!! TNA is d00med!! Please, they are perfectly fine. This means nothing. They're doing okay because WWE has lost viewership as well.

So, let me get this right. It's okay that the have lost viewers because their competition has as well? That's not how businesses thrive folks. They aren't doing what they are wanting to do. Yes I know that it's going to be a process and not over night results, but this isn't a good way to start things off. No matter what the WWE is doing, TNA isn't improving their standings. When that is your main mission and you get off to a bad start, it's not good news. It's not 'fine'.

So, let me get this right. It's okay that the have lost viewers because their competition has as well? That's not how businesses thrive folks. They aren't doing what they are wanting to do. Yes I know that it's going to be a process and not over night results, but this isn't a good way to start things off. No matter what the WWE is doing, TNA isn't improving their standings. When that is your main mission and you get off to a bad start, it's not good news. It's not 'fine'.
You can't expect TNA to rocket up the ratings charts in only 3-4 weeks of going head to head. You have to look at big picture. And big picture-wise, they've maintained most of their audience, and have shown to have taken fans away from the WWE, indicating people prefer their product over the WWE's. So, you start from there.

As the saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Another thing that should be noted: WWE's ratings are down over the course of the last let's say month. So are TNA's, or at best they're staying the same. People who stop watching Raw aren't watching TNA. They're just not watching wrestling.

I reckon the secret to TNA's success would be to stop being so shit. But that's just me and my complex plans.

You can't expect TNA to rocket up the ratings charts in only 3-4 weeks of going head to head. You have to look at big picture. And big picture-wise, they've maintained most of their audience, and have shown to have taken fans away from the WWE, indicating people prefer their product over the WWE's. So, you start from there.

As the saying goes, "Rome wasn't built in a day".

Which is why I said I know it takes time. I'm telling you from somebody that owned a business, you have to start off strong. If you don't start off with even just a little taste of what you want the big picture to be, you're going to be buried. The fact that they haven't gained any viewers and have potentially lost some, even if it's not to the competition, is bad. They don't want people to just stop watching wrestling. They're going to give the same percentage scale of viewership to the WWE no matter the size of the market. The smaller the overall said market gets, the higher your share of it is going to need to be. The WWE can surive having 85% of a smaller market, it's hard for a company to thrive having 15% of a smaller market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back