Ratings Are In

Next week will be a good indication too considering both shows are taped.

The NCAA title game was up 33% over last year, and Raw held considerably well against that.

Q1: 0.87 rating - Christy Hemme explains the rules of the Knockouts match, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Team Flair, Jeff Hardy, and Rob Van Dam in-ring segment

Q2: 0.85 rating - Continuation of the opening segment, RVD vs. James Storm

Q3: 0.98 rating - Jeff Hardy saves RVD, Robert Roode attacks Hardy, Hemme interviews the Knockouts, Rob Terry vs. Homicide, Knockouts lockbox challenge

Q4: 0.93 rating - Lockbox challenge continuation, Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle ladder match

Q5: 0.81 rating - Angle vs. Anderson continuation, Jeremy Borash interviews Hulk Hogan, Bubba The Love Sponge and Jay Lethal show up

Q6: 0.88 rating - Hemme interviews Matt Morgan, Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Q7: 0.73 rating - The Band promo, Pope interview with Desmond Wolfe interruption, Douglas Williams vs. Generation Me

Q8: 0.70 rating - Shannon Moore attacks Williams, Beautiful People backstage, Team 3D interview, D'Angelo Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe,

Overrun: 0.97 rating - Knockouts open the lockboxes,

The Knockouts and Sex sells, apparently.

ha... highest rated section is the one with OJ's jizz. :worship:

Well put Sly, well put.

Good news for TNA this week with the upgrade in the ratings, I think they'll definitely do better over the coming weeks simply because the WWE Wrestlemania hype will begin to die down a bit. Russo needs to fucking go though. I'm officially D-O-N-E with that guy's booking, he's lost his touch for a few years now and it's only getting worse and worse with each passing week he's employed there.

Well put Sly, well put.

Good news for TNA this week with the upgrade in the ratings, I think they'll definitely do better over the coming weeks simply because the WWE Wrestlemania hype will begin to die down a bit. Russo needs to fucking go though. I'm officially D-O-N-E with that guy's booking, he's lost his touch for a few years now and it's only getting worse and worse with each passing week he's employed there.

THIS^^^

Sorry, but TNA's show has sucked out loud for weeks. Honestly, I can't stomach half of their segments. They're attempts at shock-TV aren't even shocking. Their more strange than anything. Nothing on the show makes sense. NOTHING.

And this is coming from a big fan of TNA.

The other thing I keep wondering is who are they trying to get? If it's adult men, why look at Lacey clothed when you can see Tiffany or Maryse naked online? If it's teenage men, why look at Lacey clothed when you can see Tiffany or Maryse naked online?

And if you're a straight man with blood pumping through your veins, why look at LAcey clothed when you can see Tiffany or Maryse FUCKING NAKED ONLINE?!?!?

WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT TIFFANY OR MARYSE NAKED ONLINE?!

You see the somewhat pretty girls with pretty good wrestling skills on TNA get stuck in shitty storylines. Then you girls who are supposedly of LEGACY faction ahem ::LACEY:: who are considered HOT and have ZERO skills get all the friggin camera time in the world, no wonder the ratings seem to be going to hell in handbasket. Pretty soon there will be another 3 minute warning formed, I can feel it coming on, you have a new version of HLA (TBP)

Those ratings are pretty poor, Raw should be higher than that. Then again, there's no Shawn, ratings were bound to drop. Yes, I'm joking.

Yeah I'm a bit surprised by the dip Raw took in the ratings, I guess despite how much the WWE wants to target the family demographic, their main fans are still the male 18-24 demographic that flocked to the college basketball title game. Maybe Vince will take some notice from this and decide he can put on both a great traditional wrestling-booking show like he's done the past few weeks/months and let the writers try to tell a compelling story/angle at the same time. They managed to do it wonderfully for several years earlier in this past decde (like 00-03).

Was the basketball game a big deal? I'm not American, I'm allowed to not know :lmao:. I didn't expect as high as last week, what with it being after Mania, and Shawn's retirement being hyped, but losing .4(?) in a week is a bit much.

TNA, better than last week. Better than I expected. Better than they deserve.

Yeah it's a fairly big deal, you know how we Americans love our sports and it was the NCAA title game (championship game for the two best college basketball teams in the nation). March Madness always grabs great ratings, and alot of those ratings come from that same male 18-24 demographic that forms a big portion of the wrestling fanbase.

Yeah the tournament had a lot to do with Raw being low. All but 20 minutes were against it and legit sport > wrestling most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back