Ratings Are In

Oh look, they might MIGHT hit a 1.0 with the DVR numbers and Raw goes back to normal.

God damnit, now I'm going to have to watch lock box matches every monday since they draw the big numbers.....

Raw drops drastically after the Raw after Wrestlemania, and TNA goes up...and all of this against one of the best college basketball games in history.

So I guess we now wait for people to tell us why this is a bad rating for TNA.

Let's hear TNA spin it. Let's hear them spin that in 3 months they've lost 40% of their ratings and have no big guns left. Raw was hurt by the tournament, not TNA. The Raw rating is what I expected: below average because a mainstream big sporting event was on and the game was great. TNA had an unopposed hour and this is the best they can do. For one night this is ok, but it's a sign of an overall trend for TNA. The quarter hours are going to be very interesting.

I read that TNA actually rose in the ratings after the first hour....But I'll wait for more evidence before I post it in a nonspam section.

I want to see what the hourly ratings were. TNA really had a full hour and a half before the Championship game started, while RAW was going head to head with it save the first half hour.

Because when TNA doesn't go head to head with Raw their ratings are a good bit higher? When they have gone head to head with Raw, I think, and this is off the top of my head so I could very well be wrong, that their ratings have fallen all but one week. With the hour difference, they've had large improvements over the previous weeks.

Im more interested to see the quarter results. nearly 4 of which were TNA alone, and only 2 had NCAA and WWE/

It was a good night for TNA, if you can call .9 good, but next week there aren't any excuses for them. It's head to head with Raw. It'll be nice to have them not be able to say that it's because of Mania or because of a tournament or there was a time difference or whatever.

Because when TNA doesn't go head to head with Raw their ratings are a good bit higher? When they have gone head to head with Raw, I think, and this is off the top of my head so I could very well be wrong, that their ratings have fallen all but one week. With the hour difference, they've had large improvements over the previous weeks.

Again, we haven't seen what happens when they go head to head with the WWE AND there's no Wrestlemania related stories.

If they're going head to head the next couple of weeks, that will be the best indicator of how well they can do against Raw.

I would think that the ratings for both shows would drop next week.

Taped shows usually don't do as well, and it's a taped Impact vs. a taped Raw.

Found this:

.91 for the first hour, .82 for the second. The overrun pulled the show up from what would've been a .78.

The box thing was a stupid idea, but it did get people watching!

Raw ratings will be through the roof next week.

Lee's there ;)

I'm willing to bet the NCAA game hurt WWE more than TNA. I for one did not watch WWE or TNA because I was watching basketball instead. TNA should keep the show an hour earlier all the time, they get a head start. They need to just leave the head to head thing with Raw alone. If Vince ever decided to pull out all the stops and stops being lazy he could easily crush them. They need to take baby steps in my opinion.

Well raw lost ratings because of a big mainstream sporting event. TNA hasn't been able to make a 1.0 since their debut to monday nights (except the first night, barley). TNA went up this week probably because of the hour of no competition, still they couldnt make a 1.0. TNA moved to fast, they should have waited maybe another year or so to move to monday, you see, dixe, hogan, bischoff, they thought they would make such an impact or w/e, they fucked up TNA, period. TNA was beter off without them. Before I ramble on into more shit people have been sayiing all the time im just gonna stop here.

Q1: 0.87 rating - Christy Hemme explains the rules of the Knockouts match, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Team Flair, Jeff Hardy, and Rob Van Dam in-ring segment

Q2: 0.85 rating - Continuation of the opening segment, RVD vs. James Storm

Q3: 0.98 rating - Jeff Hardy saves RVD, Robert Roode attacks Hardy, Hemme interviews the Knockouts, Rob Terry vs. Homicide, Knockouts lockbox challenge

Q4: 0.93 rating - Lockbox challenge continuation, Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle ladder match

Q5: 0.81 rating - Angle vs. Anderson continuation, Jeremy Borash interviews Hulk Hogan, Bubba The Love Sponge and Jay Lethal show up

Q6: 0.88 rating - Hemme interviews Matt Morgan, Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Q7: 0.73 rating - The Band promo, Pope interview with Desmond Wolfe interruption, Douglas Williams vs. Generation Me

Q8: 0.70 rating - Shannon Moore attacks Williams, Beautiful People backstage, Team 3D interview, D'Angelo Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe,

Overrun: 0.97 rating - Knockouts open the lockboxes,

The Knockouts and Sex sells, apparently.

Interesting, ratings remained relatively constant until the basketball game started, with the KO shit getting the highest ratings. Damn you horndogs.

Not a bad rating for TNA at all. We will have to wait and see next week what happens when TNA goes live against Raw without any basketball games or WrestleMania hoopla going on. TNA is a taped show so that may hurt them a little. The good news is we will be seeing a lot more of the knockouts. The bad news is we will be seeing a lot more of the knockouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back