• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rate the last movie(s) that you've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxTalonxX

Dark Match Jobber
All you people watch movies I'm sure of that. So just rate the last few movies you've watched.

Simple right?
Anyways here is the movies I just watched in the last few days -

Terminator 2 - 9.5/10 (This is probable one of the best Terminator movies out there)
Disney's Cars - 9/10 (A fun little movie not much to say about it)
Disney's Cars 2 - 6/10 (It really wasn't as good as the first)

So there's the last few movies I've watched, others can post theirs and so forth. Alright everyone have fun with it.

The most recent movie I've watched is Running Scared, which was great. Seriously, that movie makes Kill Bill look like Sesame Street

I watched Ender's Game last night - really didn't like it; make it a 15 rating and make the end of civilisation more believable!! (and I wanted Indiana Jones to turn up throughout) :)

6/10

Turbo - 8/10 (no idea why, but I really enjoyed it)
Great Gatesby - 3/10 (Titanic with more shit)
Pacific Rim - 9/10 (robots, monsters, fighting)
Pain & Gain - 8/10 (so mental it's hard to believe it's all mainly true)

On a side note I want Ryan Reynolds & The Rock to do a Deadpool/Blade crossover movie.

Um, I think the last movie I watched was Thor 2. Really good. I thought it blew the first one out of the water and Tom Hiddleston has gotten better over the last three Marvel movies he was in culminating in a brilliant performance here.

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back