Rate the Debut

Rateing

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
I started a thread last yr, and It didn't have the best reception but I decided to try again.

This is how it works, rate the debut/re-debut of the wrestler in question. The rating is out of five. One is the lowest five is the highest.

Plain and simple state what you think and why.

This editions debut
[YOUTUBE]Rdx7g88Bm3g[/YOUTUBE]

Tazz left ECW and wasn't scene until the first match of the Royal Rumble. We all know he didn't go on to the best WWE career due to injury, but he did give Kurt angle his first career loss. Thoughts?

I would have to give this a four out of five. If you ask me, it was anticlimatic with the crowd chanting: "We want Tazz." Maybe a debut match isn't supposed to go that long. Could've gone longer; but you cannot deny it was a damn good match for the time they gave it.

Suplex war was awesome. The promo angle cut before that got him loads of heat and was very entertaining. When the opening notes of Tazz's music hit the crowd went INSANE. At first I was thinking Angle would just dominate the match but Tazz looked good the last minute or two there. For that, I am really glad. A pretty solid debut for Tazz and what a feeling that must've been to see that live.

i would give tazz a 4.5/5 the reason being i would've saved his debut for the RR match to build some more hype and since it was in nyc i would have had him win the RR. But his debut was pretty good debut. It's a shame his wwe career was a flop.

His debut was awesome! He came in and dominated an undefeated Kurt Angle at the time. It was the WWE's two newest superstars and Tazz wrecked shit. Great debut.

i would give tazz a 4.5/5 the reason being i would've saved his debut for the RR match to build some more hype and since it was in nyc i would have had him win the RR. But his debut was pretty good debut. It's a shame his wwe career was a flop.

Lol, I wouldn't go that far. Debuting him in The Royal Rumble isn't a bad idea though.

I'd give him a 4/5. I agree with someone who said the crowd kinda ruined it. Don't you hate when people know who it is? But anyway, the crowd went nuts for him and the match wasn't bad either.

4/5. Absolutely great debut by defeating Kurt Angle, one of the fastest rising stars in WWF at that time. Kinda gets blemished by how short the match was as well as JR and King knowing who Tazz was but completely oblivious to what the name of Tazz's finisher was. Not to mention the audience already knew who was coming. Still though it was awesome. Great suplex war between the two best suplexers in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back