Rapture is this Saturday

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
One of those fanatics is Harold Camping, the founder of the Christian broadcasting ministry Family Radio in Oakland, California. Camping has predicted that the Rapture will occur at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 21, followed by the end of the world five months later on October 21, 2011.

Family Radio has plastered billboards across the nation with the warning “Judgment Day, May 21, The Bible Guarantees It!”

Readers should note that Camping first predicted the world’s end in 1994. He says he was wrong due to a mathematical miscalculation.

Dammit I already made plans too.

From what I have read, they took random numbers out of the bible and made a mathematical equation that adds up to 5/21/11 or something. It's totally believable and everything..

And sunday is the day that we all have a good laugh at all the ******s that belive this shit.

Funny how even Christians can't catch the "Only God knows when the world ends" line and just steer it stupid.

The look on your faces is going to be priceless. Me? I'm one of the chosen. See you in Hell. From Heaven.

I just got my invite to Heaven through an e-mail! This is awesome, apparently all I have to do is send them my personal information, a credit card number, and understand that results may vary.

YES!

Excellent. Now Jesus will return and send all those piece of shit sinners straight to hell!!!

I'm gonna be in the air going to Hawaii when this happens, so that's good news. The flight to heaven will be shorter.

Wonder if there's gonna be ritual suicides, when the news crew comes I can get a German tuba troupe to come on by and add ambience

Nothing more fitting for a bunch of dead ******s than the flatulence of the music world

No! No! No! Not yet! Its too soon!...I'm only half way through season 3 of the Big Bang Theory....

two points here

1. Its funny they use calculations out of a book that clearly states multiple times that no one will know when the day will be

2. If it is saturday...Uh, so what? What am I supposed to do? Wear a sweater instead of a jacket this week?

Some of these folks are doing public demonstrations in the civic area close to were I live. Good times.

two points here

1. Its funny they use calculations out of a book that clearly states multiple times that no one will know when the day will be

2. If it is saturday...Uh, so what? What am I supposed to do? Wear a sweater instead of a jacket this week?

Some of these folks are doing public demonstrations in the civic area close to were I live. Good times.

I'm more interested on why the special day isn't a Sunday. Ya know, the day Church is most commonly held on.

Having it the day before is kinda ruining Church ratings across the Nation, is it not? That's like giving away free title changes on weekly programs, but nothing on it's ppv. I was unaware TNA was responsible for the Rapture.

I thought they might come up to me. Dressed in black, covered in tats, system in the car BOOMING death metal.

I was a perfect canidate, clearly going to hell.

I suppose they figured I was too far gone for them to help

I thought they might come up to me. Dressed in black, covered in tats, system in the car BOOMING death metal.

I was a perfect canidate, clearly going to hell.

I suppose they figured I was too far gone for them to help

That giant Cross tat on your back is clearly your way of hoping they let you in. Like a giant key of some kind. ;)

I imagine it will be obvious whose side I am on when the time comes, yea

Swerves have happened before, ya know. :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back