• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Randy Orton- Wrestlemania's New Main Eventer

djmalachi

Getting Noticed By Management
From personal memory, I cant rememeber Randy Orton ever being in a main event at Wrestle Mania. I think this year, its his time. With the roll he's been on and with all the talk going around on the internet and in the Forums, i believe that Cena's next feud ( cause I'm really tired of the Edge-Cena feud) will be against Orton and it will probably carry all the way to Wrestlemania. This is usually the time of year when they start building up the main event title matches for Mania.COMMENTS and THOUGHTS ????? Except for when he was in the triple threat match at last years Mania. This year he should be in a match one on one for the title!

Umm........

Haven't you watched Wrestlemania 22? He was in one of the main events.

Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton

Does that ring a bell?

he was in the smackdown main event last year and i hope the cena/edge feud is over also but cena next feud needs to be with someone who can carry him through some great matches i don't think cena is as bad a wrestler as every one eles dose remember his first match in wwe with kurt angle and the good matcen he was prototype in upw and ovw he just needs somebody to bring the greatness out of him and stop worring about doing the thug five knuckle shuffle sh** and just wrestle i hope he has another feud with hhh or hbk

A feud with HHH would be good. I dont think they would put HBK in the title picture. It is about time for HHH to get back in the title run

Doesn't matter to me, his sexuality and what he does in his personal life are none of my business. I just want to watch wrestling, not worry about who is an ass and who is gay etc. IMHO Orton has some good wrestling ability and is good on the mic, I enjoy watching him wrestle. As long as he doesn't put on an annoying camp accent I just couln't give two f*cks.

Thats freakin' hilarious......Cena does suck, so i guess its Orton he sucks

DeathIsARight said:
Orton is gay, he took semi-nude pics of himself.
oh yewah i remember that i think he even jerked off to them lol

wlayfield77 said:
I read somewhere that those pictures were taken by john cena...

obvously your one of those people who hate cena for no seeable reason aslright listen those pictures were taken by orton not cena jeez im tired of all the ******ed cena haters on WZ who seem to have no point in boing Cena all they say is "yeah cena *bleeps* yeah that right cena does blow" and then when you ask them they say "he just does hwe is not black" Ummmmm he stpped acting black like 2 years ago get your facts straight

No i just dont care for his character and well they make him invincible and thats just plain boring.

they dont make him invincble they make Big show invincble Cena has gotten his assed kicked over and over through his fued with edge

THE ENIGMA said:
obvously your one of those people who hate cena for no seeable reason aslright listen those pictures were taken by orton not cena jeez im tired of all the ******ed cena haters on WZ who seem to have no point in boing Cena all they say is "yeah cena *bleeps* yeah that right cena does blow" and then when you ask them they say "he just does hwe is not black" Ummmmm he stpped acting black like 2 years ago get your facts straight

We hate Cena because he can't wrestle. Mr. 5 moves Cena. That and he is over pushed and getting tired.

0000000000000000 yur soooooooooooooooo funny Mr. 5 moves Cena omg im cracking....
listen jack-off it is in noway cena's fault that he does a 10 move moveset now if yoyur gonna wine and complain about that ill jst say wow.....you offically have no *bleepin* idea what you talkin about

I have been watch ing wrestleing since BAsh at the beach 96 the infamouse montreall screwjob the debute of Rocky MU Via the match between Taker and Hogan at survivor serries 91 TAkers black weddding aTriple H's six pack win for his WWf title win at WWf unforgiven 99 i aint no ******

listen your part of some cult with A a friggin ginger on it and you think your all that huh> huh? alright moron you think you know more tyhan me al right
who was in the six pack challenge at WWE unforgiven 99?

THE ENIGMA said:
I have been watch ing wrestleing since BAsh at the beach 96 the infamouse montreall screwjob the debute of Rocky MU Via the match between Taker and Hogan at survivor serries 91 TAkers black weddding aTriple H's six pack win for his WWf title win at WWf unforgiven 99 i aint no ******

I have been watching wrestling since Hulk Hogan was champion in the 80's, have you seen the first saturday nights main event and the first clash of champions where flair wrestled sting to 45 mintue draw? Your spelling doesn't help you, just drop it, this isn;t going anywhere.

your relly bleepin me off right now i m not even that old MORON!!!!!!!!!! death is right you say? maybve you should do it since your part of a friggin cult

Wow guys, this isnt that serious. I have been watching this sport as long as both you, probably a little longer but its still only entertainment.

well tell it to this guy he should get his life stright figure out how smart someone can be and not call himself the god of wrestling and tellling me that my grammar is bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back