Random GIFs

tumblr_ln9m11XulM1qfxd0ao1_250.gif

Omg. I think I have a new love in life and it is this GIF

2hmo7jn.gif

Oh my! Ever see that sketch on Human Giant where Aziz is talking about the hardest thing about roller-blading being telling your parents you're gay? Damn Human Giant was good.

Damn you, I've just finished making this gif as a response to that one, took me fookin' ages. Damn Matroskas...
20tgm05.gif

You know I <3, you Xem.

Imma be considerate to our epileptic members and put this one under a spoiler. :)

eyefuck.jpg

I don't see any movement on that one. Is it just me?

Lotta love for the Hero of Time. Also, damn I never knew Evan Bourne was a cottager, iiiish!

imaginethis.gif

Well, I was blown away.

And people say it's irrational to fear spiders. Proof if proof be need be that people don't know shit! Fuck spiders. Fuck their super-arachnid strength.

Why is it that all you have to do is put a cat in a gif and it's instantly funny? Or maybe it's just me that finds them funny.... :)

Science fact. There's no evidence to support it, but it's still Science Fact.

Awwwwwwww!

Ah-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du.........

worldvsstar2sz1.gif

"You lost for one reason. You pissed me off!"​

I AM CRYING OVER THIS ONE RN. I LOVE THIS PART OF THE MOVIE. I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO USE IT CONSTRUCTIVELY IN A POST ONE DAY.

2qlhegx.jpg

Airplane! is the shizzybiznit, you need to find a thread where someone is being overly hysterical [hmmmm, I think any level of hysteria will do, really], bitch slap 'em with the "Calm this woman down!" gif and skip away, happy in the knowledge of a job well done.

Do you people even know what the word epic means? I'm renaming the thread.

Oh my! Ever see that sketch on Human Giant where Aziz is talking about the hardest thing about roller-blading being telling your parents you're gay? Damn Human Giant was good.

He stole that from Ross Noble. Just sayin.

Hey, that's a subjective adjective. :p

Word. Given time and nurturing this thread could indeed become epic in scale at least. Still, until such a time there's really no argument. Damn.

He stole that from Ross Noble. Just sayin.

You've got me thinking now, I don't think I've heard that one, which show's it from? I must seek it out now!

Ross Noble's a comedian and one of his earlier standups he says his little brother was gay and asked him for advice of coming out to his parents, so he bought him some rollerblades.

That is ringing a bell now. I'm a big fan of Ross Noble, always caught his random short performances on Channel 4 and he's always great on QI and Have I got News For You and all the other massive plethora of panel shows that British TV comedy has been reduced to these days, I'm not knocking 'em, it's just that it's been ages since there's been a great sit-com like Spaced or Black Books. Ooooh, Green Wing! I digress...

I had a bit of a Ross Noble downloading spree a few months back, gonna have to order a DVD or two when I've got a bit of dollar. His meet flaps routine is the gift that keeps on giving...

359b7rd.gif

Shame there's limited time on the post edit button otherwise I'd have just tagged this image onto my last post.

Another Ross Noble gif that I knocked up just now, this time with Dual Meat Hinge™ action and a damn smooth loop...

6e0pcj.gif

HAMLER?! Posting in MY thread?! I'm so honored.

I'm came across a random gif earlier. I was like "Xemnas has a random gif thread on WZ...hmmm, this could work."

And fuck the other quote in my sig, im so using that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back